[Not OP] Rate her

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
8 with brown hair and better hats

Baltazar

Baltazar

KING
This forum is shit, I can't even post a fucking pic.
Lookism was better.

Baltazar

Baltazar

KING
Keep coping you virgin cucks, she's pretty.

Dope

Dope

Curry

Didn't aread a single word
Keep crying for me, you autistic permavirgin dog
read*
You subhuman dog go kys. I live rent free in your mind. You don't go a day without thnking about people like me. Your IQ is so low you can't preform basic human functions.

"The prince of darkness" Are you fucking 12? Jfl you're so autistic I honestly don't ee why you didn't sui yet.

Baltazar

Baltazar

KING
You subhuman dog go kys. I live rent free in your mind. You don't go a day without thnking about people like me. Your IQ is so low you can't preform basic human functions.

"The prince of darkness" Are you fucking 12? Jfl you're so autistic I honestly don't ee why you didn't sui yet.
I wrote a long reply to your worthless autistic projections, but you can't see it because this forum is for weak low T passive twinks. The mods want to protect your soft ass.

this message is awaiting moderator approval

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

average is not enough
this ur oneitis?

Dope

Dope

Curry
this forum is for weak low T passive twinks
LOL then leave you soy faggot. No one gives a fuck about your subhuman self. Go rot like other lookism fags and LDAR.
She's more than 5.
JFL this site is for low T sheltered autistic childre. I wrote a reply to @Dope, but he can't see it.

children*
This forum is full of submissive softies who wouldn't hurt a fly. The mods are there to protect them from dark triad bad boys like me.
The Prince of Darkness

The Prince of Darkness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarknLost Ratings 7
Dope Ratings 3
DarknLost Ratings 6