On the right

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Need2Ascend, TheoryMaxxer and 23 others
tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, MiroslavBulldosex, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 68 others
fables

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, MiroslavBulldosex, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 51 others
You're asian OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, MiroslavBulldosex, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 42 others
OP I'm gonna take a holiday to Vietnam once travel restrictions are lifted and purchase your sister

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, germcel, MiroslavBulldosex and 42 others
OP I'm gonna take a holiday to Vietnam once travel restrictions are lifted and purchase your sister
Sure, 500 cows for a wife. You will ascend my friend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, to_stop_da_cope, intovoid and 14 others
Vietnam had 0 deaths related to covid cases. But some chinks smuggled to vietnam and now the covid cases rose smh. Rope these chinks for me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, to_stop_da_cope, SadnessWYJ and 6 others
not bad

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
Then you mog me by about 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
By deflowered you mean you stared at her from far away and looked away when she noticed you creeping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Celexawer, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5746 and 42 others
Idk why it’s so hard for you guys to believe this.

OP isn’t the typical Vietnamese person. He’s like 6’4 purebred. Probably robust too

Crazy shit happens in high school anyways. Any nigga can get a bitch there who mogs him at least if he’s not extremely ugly. I’ve seen it myself. Talk to the foid and slowly but surely get closer to her as the school days go by.

Within a month or two she will be Sucking your cock. Her hormones are rushing and she has no experience. You think she won’t try it after all the mentions of it she had in her life up until that point? It’s not only chad taking virginities and deflowering foids.

I knew one nigga who was HTN at best and fucked a bitch in his shower within 3 months of starting HS. Smh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman, kebabcoper, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 21 others
Tales from the hiroshima bomb shelter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 3073 and 26 others
Tales from the hiroshima bomb shelter

The day America mogged Japan almost as hard as Rodeblur mogged this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Deleted member 9344, Subhuman Philtrum and 21 others

OP isn’t the typical Vietnamese person. He’s like 6’4 purebred. Probably robust too

Crazy shit happens in high school anyways. Any nigga can get a bitch there who mogs him at least if he’s not extremely ugly. I’ve seen it myself. Talk to the foid and slowly but surely get closer to her as the school days go by.

Within a month or two she will be Sucking your cock. Her hormones are rushing and she has no experience. You think she won’t try it after all the mentions of it she had in her life up until that point? It’s not only chad taking virginities and deflowering foids.

I knew one nigga who was HTN at best and fucked a bitch in his shower within 3 months of starting HS. Smh
And this is why I should rope. Didn't do this despite mogging almost my entire grade year

• JFL
Reactions: egoy and Blackout.xl
And this is why I should rope. Didn't do this despite mogging almost my entire grade year
Extremely brutal. You could of slayed hard

• JFL
Reactions: egoy
Extremely brutal. You could of slayed hard
I was a giga autist who perceived iois as girls being weird when it was really them smiling when they saw my face and being unable to contain it or being embarrassed. How do I rope quickly

• So Sad
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 7079 and Blackout.xl
Vietnam had 0 deaths related to covid cases. But some chinks smuggled to vietnam and now the covid cases rose smh. Rope these chinks for me
Buk Lau. Is my favourite Vietnamese man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy and Deleted member 4645
Mirin. And nice brag.

Great to hear an Asian man slay, or get some. It is unfortunately rare form Asian men.

Anyways, she moggs all I ever head.
I say 80%
It's rare because the vast majority of Asian men are short and have completely recessed jaws. It's believable if OP looks exceptional for an Asian.

• JFL
No you did not.

You fapped to her maybe.

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer, egoy, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
I love how nobody actually rated the girl :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, ThreadMatters, Zeta ascended and 8 others
I believe you i see jb with legit subhumans quite often.

and shes hot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 3299
mythical events of dubious occurrence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073, egoy, retard and 7 others
They are like your brothers tho.

• JFL
THANK YOU SIR FOR SPITTING STRAIGHT FACTS. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THESE DWELLERS ARE JUST JEALOUS AT ME AND SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO MAKE A POST TO DISS THIS NIGGA @Warlow jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
Indeed the last girl that i posted here was out of my league for a gook like me. Only if i was white and had delon’s features she would be sucking my dick. But i indeed slayed this one and not to mention that she was the first one to approach me. I was eating my lunch completely keeping it to myself. This girl came and sat next to me. Then she proceeded to say are you a bad bitch, do you eat dogs or cat (??!) then i responded dogs yes cats no. She laughed and asked me to prom. After prom she sucked my dick and wanted me to violate her. Jfl at mtfs who think i dont slay. I slayed with doing absolutely nothing but by being exotic like white subhumans horny about gooks women. And she was chadlite so nothing special tbh. If a gook like me slayed then you mtfs can too. Stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073, intovoid, 6485b025t and 9 others
High-tier Becky

• JFL
Indeed the last girl that i posted here was out of my league for a gook like me. Only if i was white and had delon’s features she would be sucking my dick. But i indeed slayed this one and not to mention that she was the first one to approach me. I was eating my lunch completely keeping it to myself. This girl came and sat next to me. Then she proceeded to say are you a bad bitch, do you eat dogs or cat (??!) then i responded dogs yes cats no. She laughed and asked me to prom. After prom she sucked my dick and wanted me to violate her. Jfl at mtfs who think i dont slay. I slayed with doing absolutely nothing but by being exotic like white subhumans horny about gooks women. And she was chadlite so nothing special tbh. If a gook like me slayed then you mtfs can too. Stop coping
WINNING!!!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, sandcelmuttcel, GigaMogger and 1 other person
Seems a bit like a larp story, but could be true.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egoy and Copeful
Facts. Exotic halo is undefeated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Asians face a lot more difficulties than blacks, so its a bit different.
Indeed. Their maxilla is flat and they usually lack dimorphism alongside shorter height.

If they can have a decently forward grown maxilla, a forward grown mandible and facial dimorphism, they instantly become exotic. Chang’s on tiktok have no issues making JBs of all races drool over the thought of sex. they forget about cock stereotypes at that point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy, Deleted member 7079 and IndianJock
Indeed. Their maxilla is flat and they usually lack dimorphism alongside shorter height.

If they can have a decently forward grown maxilla, a forward grown mandible and facial dimorphism, they instantly become exotic. Chang’s on tiktok have no issues making JBs of all races drool over the thought of sex. they forget about cock stereotypes at that point
Honestly I do not see dimorphic asians often. The ones that have the most appeal have prettyboy/feminine features. I think its mainly shit like kpop that has boosted Asian SMV. I still feel bad for my curry bros tho, i rarely see girls thirsting over curries.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: egoy, doll, Copeful and 1 other person
Honestly I do not see dimorphic asians often. The ones that have the most appeal have prettyboy/feminine features. I think its mainly shit like kpop that has boosted Asian SMV. I still feel bad for my curry bros tho, i rarely see girls thirsting over curries.
Most definitely

Dimorphic asians are indeed rare but when they’re around, they slay hard. Much harder than Kpop niggas. Asians with kpop pheno get starfish sex and the role of being an emotional tampon tbh ngl

ive seen more curriea make it on tiktok recently tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy and Deleted member 9048
hot

one on the left looks like a oompa loompa lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy and Deleted member 9048
Good one, Tolkien

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and egoy

Bump because I'm getting a steady amount of reaccs from this thread

RODETEP MOGS

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, goat2x, JihadChad and 2 others
post your pics op

• JFL
stacy :love:

• JFL
Rate hoe who i whipped up some noodles for and made math homework for*

nice try chung lee

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, sandcelmuttcel, GigaMogger and 2 others
Mirin the slay. 5.5psl stacylite.

• JFL
You're Asian

• JFL
Reactions: egoy and GigaMogger
I know plenty of indians who slay.

Key is Dimorphism and Aesthetics. Most Indians I know irl have good eye areas. PFL and lashes

• JFL
Status
Not open for further replies.