Rate Ian Somerhalder here

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
E90109E1 4EFB 4D69 9B0E 752B8F2BB80B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, JizzFarmer and Sikkunt23
Looks simply insane . 7 psl with very high Jb and even older women appeal .

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 8318, retard and 18 others
7psl

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Where are his zygos?
6.5PSL

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
7 no fucking doubt son

• +1
muh pfl, muh zygos, muh height, sommerhalder is one of the best looking actors of all time.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mongrelcel, jordanbarrettisgod and 7 others
MOGGED BY THE AVERAGE CURRY

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, TsarTsar444, Deleted and 3 others
He looks like utter shit is some pics like this
Unnamed

And 7 psl insane appeal in others like this
Images 94

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
unmoggable in this pic

Insane appeal to both JBs and older foids. Ideal for slaying ngl

7.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Basically has the same length of midface as I do, so this lifefuels me. 6.5 psl.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and 6485b025t
Somerhalder never did it for me, nohomo. Zero appeal

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
6.25 PSL. Manlet... therefore short skull, Low IPD, average midface as a result. But ratios and phenotype save him. Can't say much about his hairline. maybe he's norwooding and trying to hide it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Sikkunt23
Looks simply insane . 7 psl with very high Jb and even older women appeal .

He sure has 95% or even higher rate of success with woman until 30 years on this pic. For the ones who think its not impressive, its VERY impressive. A normal chad would have 60% rate of success at max

• +1
6.25 PSL. Manlet... therefore short skull, Low IPD, average midface as a result. But ratios and phenotype save him. Can't say much about his hairline. maybe he's norwooding and trying to hide it.
U just said height doesn’t factor in psl . U said only face and race factor in psl ????

U just said height doesn’t factor in psl . U said only face and race factor in psl ????
No, you're kinda confused.

I'm saying that he's a manlet (you agree on this right?)...
As a result of that... he's got a short skull and therefore he's got tinier features. He'll look kinda weird IRL. That's what i am trying to say.
Ofc his height doesn't factor in PSL, but due to his height his skull is small
(i remember some user here calculated his IPD to be around 58 mm only, jfl).

U said only face and race factor in psl ????
^You're right about this part.

• +1

As a result of that... he's got a short skull and therefore he's got tinier features. He'll look kinda weird IRL. That's what i am trying to say.

His height is average in the USA male btw . Not manlet . But yah he’s short according to European standards . Not USA

brutally over for anyone who stands next to him tbh

• +1
Both look worse with smaller jaws... both got pretty small head, Somerhalder midface is long additonally so wide jaws like that are good for them, i wouldnt touch it.

It was me who measured his face. His IPD is in 55-56.5mm range depending on picture. Lowest i got was 54mm.

Any other rating than 7 for him prime in motion is simple coping. Watch Pulse or TVD (both recorded during his prime so late 20s/early-mid 30s.

His height is average in the USA male btw . Not manlet . But yah he’s short according to European standards . Not USA
White american male is around 5'11, Somerhalder is slighty over 5'9 so he is below average, i wouldnt really count ethnics when it comes to average cuz they always lower it and when we want to get nation average then we should include just native citizens.

• Hmm...
Both look worse with smaller jaws... both got pretty small head, Somerhalder midface is long additonally so wide jaws like that are good for them, i wouldnt touch it.

It was me who measured his face. His IPD is in 55-56.5mm range depending on picture. Lowest i got was 54mm.

Any other rating than 7 for him prime in motion is simple coping. Watch Pulse or TVD (both recorded during his prime so late 20s/early-mid 30s.

White american male is around 5'11, Somerhalder is slighty over 5'9 so he is below average, i wouldnt really count ethnics when it comes to average cuz they always lower it and when we want to get nation average then we should include just native citizens.
White people arent native to America tho . That’s native people ??????

Also cope . He is average height even for white males in usa

964FEC2C 5DCA 448D 913D BE5F1FA693BB
897BC36A 9703 49A6 908A 99E6C4844BF6

White people arent native to America tho . That’s native people ??????
Well imagine that guy whose family is in America since 300 years is more native than gook whose family is only one generation in U.S. As i told, if we really want to know where we stand without coping then all we should do is just comparing young whites averages cuz they are tallest on average. Somerhalder is below average in height and that's fact. He always looked pretty shortish, his bad frame doesnt help at all.

• WTF
20-39 age, i remember this pretty correctly... average zoomer is taller than that, probably 178.5-9cm, my bad, didnt know that U.S is manlet country, at least compared to Europe.
20-39 is a fairly young age keep coping son . Plus most people reach their tallest at 25 anyways . Again USA is not tall . Stop this cope . Stats don’t back this up

20-39 is a fairly young age keep coping son . Plus most people reach their tallest at 25 anyways . Again USA is not tall . Stop this cope . Stats don’t back this up
Yeah its young but i can ensure you that there is probably 1-2cm difference between someone who is 20 and someone who is 40. One way or another, Somerhalder is 175.5-176 and even if general average in USA for white male is 177cm so still below average. As i said in my honest opinion, compeletly unbiased since i was one of very few people who started mentioning Somerhalder more often back in 2019 cuz he looks fucking great but still in my opinion he looks pretty short, his entire body looks manlet.
Again USA is not tall . Stop this cope . Stats don’t back this up
That's what i said above, didnt expect USA is manlet country, thought it follows even shorter european countries but it is what it is.

• +1
Yeah its young but i can ensure you that there is probably 1-2cm difference between someone who is 20 and someone who is 40. One way or another, Somerhalder is 175.5-176 and even if general average in USA for white male is 177cm so still below average. As i said in my honest opinion, compeletly unbiased since i was one of very few people who started mentioning Somerhalder more often back in 2019 cuz he looks fucking great but still in my opinion he looks pretty short, his entire body looks manlet.

That's what i said above, didnt expect USA is manlet country, thought it follows even shorter european countries but it is what it is.
Ur coping hard once again son
0F75C34C 7D8F 4392 ADA5 F0F85012DFB5
583F4ACE 3B2E 4E01 8378 B0E29F35B0BA
E0097FE4 E2D1 4993 BC97 7BE51ED84C99

1/4 isn’t anything . He’s borderline average for white male in America . Not to mention he is 41 .
also males lose only an inch from ages 30-70 . Look it up .
also majority of people in USA are 18-41 bracket .

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Ur coping hard once again son
View attachment 579175View attachment 579176View attachment 579177
1/4 isn’t anything . He’s borderline average for white male in America . Not to mention he is 41 .
also males lose only an inch from ages 30-70 . Look it up .
also majority of people in USA are 18-41 bracket .
1.1cm is almost half inch, first. you are from Europe so we should use centimeters and he is slighty over 1cm below average so he is indeed below average, not to mention that in almost all european countries he would be below average by solid 3-4cm.

second, nobody loses height at 40 unless you are heavy weightlifter, if Ian lost some height Rob would notice and mark it... i honestly doubt Ian will lose any height in next 15-20 years because he cares about his posture so much, he always stands perfectly straight + he is occasional life-wearer... i wouldnt be surprised if he was like 174-175 barefoot and fraud to 176 but its just my private thoughts cuz his body proportions really suck even for 176cm person.

we can meet in middle and just agree to disagree with each other. for you he is borderline average, for me simply below... no point of arguing over 1.1cm, we can view it way we want.

• +1
1.1cm is almost half inch, first. you are from Europe so we should use centimeters and he is slighty over 1cm below average so he is indeed below average, not to mention that in almost all european countries he would be below average by solid 3-4cm.

second, nobody loses height at 40 unless you are heavy weightlifter, if Ian lost some height Rob would notice and mark it... i honestly doubt Ian will lose any height in next 15-20 years because he cares about his posture so much, he always stands perfectly straight + he is occasional life-wearer... i wouldnt be surprised if he was like 174-175 barefoot and fraud to 176 but its just my private thoughts cuz his body proportions really suck even for 176cm person.

we can meet in middle and just agree to disagree with each other. for you he is borderline average, for me simply below... no point of arguing over 1.1cm, we can view it way we want.
True son

• +1
Reactions: needsolution