Reactions: Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17735
He’s MTN saved by pheno and eye color halo so normies will perceive him as HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and rand anon
i knew he used faceapp but i didn't think he looked like this

but i remember stumbling accross his tiktok and without filters he doesn't look this bad these are probably just awful screenshots

• JFL
@capybara @john2 @cloUder @Corleone @sebsyx @Dystopian @HarrierDuBois @horizon @Exterminator @Terrytheniggblaster @SuperSpoonman @Hero of the Imperium @skinnytwink @boringthot @rand anon @RecessedChinCel @Nims @AspiringMogger @Kubrickcel @Tallcurrycel @kranerman23123 @babineux @mexicanpsl @Hentaiwatcher69 @Bandana @TeenAscender @skinnytwink

1674423586149-png.2050089

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: capybara, Corleone, john2 and 4 others
@capybara @john2 @cloUder @Corleone @sebsyx @Dystopian @HarrierDuBois @horizon @Exterminator @Terrytheniggblaster @SuperSpoonman @Hero of the Imperium @skinnytwink @boringthot @rand anon @RecessedChinCel @Nims @AspiringMogger @Kubrickcel @Tallcurrycel @kranerman23123 @babineux @mexicanpsl @Hentaiwatcher69 @Bandana @TeenAscender @skinnytwink

Gigauberomegaultrafrauder/10
Looks like bicycle seat unfrauded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Xangsane
What a fucking joke. At least have good genes to be famous, now they let gigahorses with round orbitals and moonchins be simped for.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

I’m content with my HTN rating. He should look that good frauding as a HTN. But tbh I was debating whether to give him MTN or HTN, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Xangsane
That mf frauds more than you, amnesia, crisick, and arvid combined.

• JFL

Lmfao nigga morph his entire face. Gave himself better midface, smaller anise, straighter brows, better eye area, better jaw, better hair. Narcs will literally morph themselves into another human and believe that’s what they actually look like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Xangsane and Deleted member 25377
Lmfao nigga morph his entire face. Gave himself better midface, smaller anise, straighter brows, better eye area, better jaw, better hair. Narcs will literally morph themselves into another human and believe that’s what they actually look like.
lmao

• JFL

Funny GIF

This thread is proof the average IQ of the forum is barley above down syndrome

• JFL
he looks good in his tiktoks lol idk what y'all are on
don't tell me that's not a mogger

frauded faggot

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
i hope his alternative sexuality ass burns in hell

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton and GuyFromSingapore

psl = lighting quality strikes again