rate instagram guy

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Girls in the comments are going crazy about this dude. He has 156k followers, and is posting nothing else but his face from strange angles.

How are these hairlines possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, beyourself and Deleted member 1100
Monkey hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
That 'Monkey hairline' mogs you to a different universe though.
Jfl greycel, this kind of hairline is ideal, not a monkey
186413a2093d0f5ee331075dc44e99e2

• JFL
That 'Monkey hairline' mogs you to a different universe though.
What a turbofaggot. OP cant stop sucking nigger dick. This shitskin OP posted getting attention from western females displays how doomed our society is. Fuck you and your family

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
What a turbofaggot. OP cant stop sucking nigger dick. This shitskin OP posted getting attention from western females displays how doomed our society is. Fuck you and your family
Lol relax.
Jfl greycel, this kind of hairline is ideal, not a monkey
View attachment 166340
Yeah but I was talking about your hairline vs that 'Monkey hairline'. Stop trying to change the subject dumbass. You know that his hairline mogs yours.

Lol relax.

Yeah but I was talking about your hairline vs that 'Monkey hairline'. Stop trying to change the subject dumbass. You know that his hairline mogs yours.
What? Are you scared, you pissweak autistic twikish darkie? I bet I could stomp on you like I'd do with a sewer cockroach.

What? Are you scared, you pissweak autistic twikish darkie? I bet I could stomp on you like I'd do with a sewer cockroach.
Only in your dreams. Keep talking big.

Thugmaxxed

Only in your dreams. Keep talking big.
I'm in your nightmares every night, in where I haunt you and rape your mother. You always wake up all wet laying on your own piss.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 3832
And the reason why I told you to relax is because you make yourself look like an aspie by lashing out at me for no reason. Use your brain fam.

Looks like better version of @Saranghae

I'm in your nightmares every night, in where I haunt you and rape your mother. You always wake up all wet laying on your own piss.
Someone is having a bad day. :lul: What happend? Did you get rejected by your mom?

Someone is having a bad day. :lul: What happend? Did you get rejected by your mom?
I can smell the autism from this single post. I sensi you're scared, you faggotry injected bugeyes are already tearing up.

I can smell the autism from this single post. I sensi you're scared, you faggotry injected bugeyes are already tearing up.
Why should I be scared of you?

leo's hairline isnt ideal; he was like nw1/2 all his life, he just has a good looking face. nw0 is still the best
Well yes, nw0 high hairline is ideal, but not the short forehead monkey type like Zayn Malik
Lol relax.

I have the same hairline like Leo you disgusting subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and karbo
You are scared of me.
Yes bro, I'm very scared of you... please don't hurt my feelings or you're going to make me cry. I'm scared that some day you'll find me and try to rape me as the rapist that you are.
Well yes, nw0 high hairline is ideal, but not the short forehead monkey type like Zayn Malik

I have the same hairline like Leo you disgusting subhuman
Yeah but your hairline is located at the back of your head.

Yes bro, I'm very scared of you... please don't hurt my feelings or you're going to make me cry. I'm scared that some day you'll find me and try to rape me as the rapist that you are.

Yeah but your hairline is located at the back of your head.
AirBrush 20191108231312

You are legit an invisible monkey next to me you disgusting subhuman

• JFL