Looks like a 30 yo crackhead male with a wig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Marsiere214 and DutchPrettyBoy
its her sex appeal

she has the fuck me eyes but her chin/jaw/foreward growth is average
Yeah I must admit her eyes are attractive

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
pretty but looks low class and junkie-like indeed.

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Bitch
Id date

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Where do you even find/hang out with these girls if you already has gf? And how old are and how olds she? Shes hot btw

Where do you even find/hang out with these girls if you already has gf? And how old are and how olds she? Shes hot btw
through a mate. she even knows i got a gf but when she told me that she has a crush on me and i said that i have a gf for 4 years (which she already knew) she said „yea i respect that....mhh no actually i dont“

foids dont give a shit about other foids, they constantly want to ruin my relationship jfl

shes 17 im 22

pump and dump ffs

through a mate
Elaborate.
She saw pics of you on his insta or something and then hit you up to go walk around a field or some shit?

ps- She's ok. I see tonnes of way hotter, younger girls everyday, but she's still fuckable

Elaborate.
She saw pics of you on his insta or something and then hit you up to go walk around a field or some shit?

ps- She's ok. I see tonnes of way hotter, younger girls everyday, but she's still fuckable
nah. a friend of me knows her so we sometimes drove to her place to hang out. i know her for like 4-5 months already but she just recently said she has a crush on me and said she always thought i was pretty/hot. so recently i started doing more with her and meeting her more often

through a mate. she even knows i got a gf but when she told me that she has a crush on me and i said that i have a gf for 4 years (which she already knew) she said „yea i respect that....mhh no actually i dont“

foids dont give a shit about other foids, they constantly want to ruin my relationship jfl

shes 17 im 22

Im also 22 and nordic, you winning like this makes me motivated as a mfker

• +1
Reactions: buflek