fobos

fobos

Toxic
Rate Joses nigga

Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
his height saves him

shows how far good clothes and haircut can take you. He isnt anything special but looks good with his hair and beard like that in a suit.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 656
shows how far good clothes and haircut can take you. He isnt anything special but looks good with his hair and beard like that in a suit.
He's also low bf and has a good skincare routine. Looksmaxed normie tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, dogtown, Stingray and 2 others
Bluepill spreader/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, dogtown, Autist and 1 other person
:feelsuhh::bluepill::soy::bluepill::bluepill::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Autist and Coping
He is very good looking, but I can't stand him takes advantage of ugly people to promote shitty sponsored grooming and clothing brands.

Edit: (Some of it is good, but still)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, prgfromnl, Mediocre Normalfag and 8 others
He is very good looking, but I can't stand him takes advantage of ugly people to promote shitty sponsored grooming and clothing brands.

Edit: (Some of it is good, but still)
just like all the other youtubers who claim shit works. brett maverick, based zeus, astrosky etc. all making money off peoples looks yet have stuff on their channel that is not proven to work at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
2 PSL should've been mercykilled subhuman ethnicel

El chadlite. Sometimes looks good. Sometimes looks like a cholo goblin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Deleted member 3202, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
brett maverick, based zeus, astrosky etc
:lul:

Maybe maybe very very slightly above average. Ethnic = death sentence.
I am white aryan ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
:lul:

Maybe maybe very very slightly above average. Ethnic = death sentence.
I am white aryan ngl.
don't get me wrong, i meant that astrosky takes advantage of people with no chin or other flaws in their face and makes claims that are simply not proven. i'm still waiting for proper a mewing prove in adults

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and dodt
6/10
I mog this taco eatin mafucka

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Mediocre Normalfag, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
i meant that astrosky takes advantage of people with no chin or other flaws in their face
Astro's own chin is recessed, lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Autist and androidcel
Gimme a sec, I'll have to go through his vids.
This isn't really the best pic but it shows his chin from the side. 30016
@androidcel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Autist and androidcel
Gimme a sec, I'll have to go through his vids.

This isn't really the best pic but it shows his chin from the side.View attachment 30016
@androidcel
yea it slightly is but doesnt change the fact that he makes money out of it

Ugly skull. Ugly ethnic. Ugly hair. Ugly ears. Ugly everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Autist
Jose the type of zuniga to bluepill millions of people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Bur_01, Bluepill and 2 others
He mogs most of the forum, but he is far from being Chad. He is beetwen ChadLite and High Tier Normie. He is fully looksMaxxxed, so I expect most normies could get to his level if they improve.

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Top 15-20 % for his race/pheno and probably 25-30 percentile if we include all races. For reference. I've lived in both Socal and South Florida so, I've been exposed to many Latinos of various genetic stock. Rarely would I come across a Spic with bones,facial harmony, and decent/good height like his.

That said. He's definitely looksmaxed. But it's mostly softmaxing like; gymeceling,fashionmaxing, hairstyle, beard cover up game.

Anything less than 6/10 psl rating is cope.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak and the next o'pry
This tryhard pose tho

JFL @ autists rating this absolute slayer as a "normie". He has good facial structure (short midface, square jaw, good chin). Small nose. Hunter eyes. Prominent browridge. Good hairline, etc...not to mention he's 6'2 which is insanely tall for a Hispanic. You autists don't realize this is EXACTLY the type of guy girls melt over, not weird looking gay aliens like Jordan Barrett. He's tall, tanned, handsome and masculine. Would give up my left testicle to look like him/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mazzo, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
JFL @ autists rating this absolute slayer as a "normie". He has good facial structure (short midface, square jaw, good chin). Small nose. Hunter eyes. Prominent browridge. Good hairline, etc...not to mention he's 6'2 which is insanely tall for a Hispanic. You autists don't realize this is EXACTLY the type of guy girls melt over, not weird looking gay aliens like Jordan Barrett. He's tall, tanned, handsome and masculine. Would give up my left testicle to look like him/10

Completely agree. Anyone calling this nigga average or normie, is obviously delusional or hasn't stepped foot out of mommy's basement for years. I'd even say this guy could slay in Nordic countries as well, as his cultural background is actually a halo, unlike Curries and Arabs. Pretty much every race of women likes Latino culture except alt-righters. That is if you're good looking.

So much COPE in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Greeicy
Completely agree. Anyone calling this nigga average or normie, is obviously delusional or hasn't stepped foot out of mommy's basement for years. I'd even say this guy could slay in Nordic countries as well, as his cultural background is actually a halo, unlike Curries and Arabs. Pretty much every race of women likes Latino culture except alt-righters. That is if you're good looking.

So much COPE in this thread.
100% man. Faggots here think that being goodlooking means looking like a gay alien. This guy looks like a prototypical "handsome, tanned and tall" type of super slayer that girls mire. Not to mention he's attractive even in PSL standards. He can slay in any region of the planet.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 15099
High value alpha male.

100% man. Faggots here think that being goodlooking means looking like a gay alien. This guy looks like a prototypical "handsome, tanned and tall" type of super slayer that girls mire. Not to mention he's attractive even in PSL standards. He can slay in any region of the planet.
Hes 5”8