Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 32485
Is that cinnamon my nigga…?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and yeeyeeslayer
Looks good tho, did it taste good?
it was great and low calorie too, the whole bowl was only like 1400 calories (there was 3 servings/orders worth of pasta in the bowl)

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
it was great and low calorie too, the whole bowl was only like 1400 calories (there was 3 servings/orders worth of pasta in the bowl)
I’ll make it tonight, I have a lot of cheese and pasta home that I have to finish

• +1
Reactions: ascension
I’ll make it tonight, I have a lot of cheese and pasta home that I have to finish
Sorry bro if u want a recipe for it i cant give u one cuz i ordered it from a restaurant but im sure there are some great low calorie pasta recipes on youtube

• +1
Sorry bro if u want a recipe for it i cant give u one cuz i ordered it from a restaurant but im sure there are some great low calorie pasta recipes on youtube
yeah i’m watching a tutorial rn, but anyway I always freestyle my food. I cook with whatever I got

• +1
Reactions: ascension
The fuck is that.

Wouldnt feed it to my dog but allah bless u nigga

• JFL
Fusilli chicken pasta, fettuccini Alfredo and Rosa pasta all in one plate 1400 calories in total
Stop mixing shit you don't understand cooking

The food might be good

• +1
Wouldnt feed it to my dog but allah bless u nigga
Ofc a mutt like you has high standards of food for his mutt i

Bet u let ur mutt sit at the table with you as you share Gormet food. Mutt brotherhood type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Stop mixing shit you don't understand cooking
JFL my dad tells me that too lol, this is nothing tho nigga I’ve mixed curry and rice with pasta in a bowl and eaten that and u know what it tasted fucking good 😂

JFL my dad tells me that too lol, this is nothing tho nigga I’ve mixed curry and rice with pasta in a bowl and eaten that and u know what it tasted fucking good 😂
I changed my mind on that arab make shit food you make shit food and like shit food

• JFL
yeah i’m watching a tutorial rn, but anyway I always freestyle my food. I cook with whatever I got
Mirin I’m too lazy to cook tho lmao

• JFL
I changed my mind on that
Changed ur mind on what Arab food being shit has always been ur stance I don’t see how you’ve changed ur mind jfl

Jumbos me

• Love it
Changed ur mind on what Arab food being shit has always been ur stance I don’t see how you’ve changed ur mind jfl
Arab food being shit have not always been my stance. I was neutral then you posted pics of shit food and my stance changed to negative.

But it seems to be a you problem not arab food in genral

• JFL
Arab food being shit have not always been my stance. I was neutral then you posted pics of shit food and my stance changed to negative.

But it seems to be a you problem not arab food in genral
all this shit talk and yet you haven't even tried it lmao

Yummy goyslop

all this shit talk and yet you haven't even tried it lmao
Again I am neutral on Arab food. And I don't hsve try shit to know that i will dislike it

Btw I have tried syrian food

• +1