• Gigachad (JBW factor)

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
Age in these pics range from 30 to 35
He's 6'1 (1,85 cm)
MV5BM2NiNDQ2YjgtZGJkZS00MDJkLTllZTYtZjhiNmI5ZjEzMGFiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI5MjkxOTM3 V1

Gg846j8ahrd91

MV5BMDBhZmIxMTctMzZlZC00NDFlLTgxZDYtYjVhODNjMjJkOWE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI5MjkxOTM3 V1

043xclut0ek71

MV5BYTA2NWEzNGMtNmJkNy00ZDMzLTgwZDktNzVhYmQ1MDQyNDIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI5MjkxOTM3 V1

Kevin Dockry facts

Kevin Dockry actor p1

Unnamed

In motion

I read 4channers seethers saying he's Chad or way above his wife's league, some saying he's average.

I think he has high appeal in Korea beauty standards but lower in ours.
Rate him.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane @anoright @bluepilled @khvirgin @WeiWei @ranierean @DutchDeew @alien @cillianmurphycel

He's 6'1 (1,85 cm)
View attachment 2384982
View attachment 2384983
View attachment 2385001
View attachment 2384985
View attachment 2384986

View attachment 2384989

View attachment 2384990
View attachment 2384994
View attachment 2384992
In motion

I read 4channers seethers saying he's Chad or way above his wife's league, some saying he's average.

Rate him.

jbwmaxxed terrachad halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, WeiWei and HeightPilledum
future org user spotted

Screenshot 2023 08 16 at 13 34 48 Rate Kevin Dockry American model in Korea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, xeqri, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 15 others
South Korea has been sucking american dick dry in the last 70 years so much like a quarter of its population is Christian even though religion stopped being relevant ages ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, zura, Deleted member 27987 and 2 others
Meanwhile DPRK CHANGS suck their OWN dick

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and HeightPilledum
Meanwhile DPRK CHANGS suck their OWN dick
North Korean women be like...

By the way Yeonmi Park looked cute before plastic surgery
Yeonmi Parks Husband is Ezekiel

God I just love Korean girls

• +1
Reactions: xeqri and HeightPilledum
You should DPRKmaxx, just say you want korean pussy and they'll kidnap you a white wife right away
North Koreans are strange.
For some of their White defectors or prisoners they specifically brought them white women from Europe and some others they forced them to wed Asian women from other countries they had captured (like Japan and Thailand).
Seems like they'll get you laid as long as it's not a North Korean woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
North Koreans are strange.
For some of their White defectors or prisoners they specifically brought them white women from Europe and some others they forced them to wed Asian women from other countries they had captured (like Japan and Thailand).
Seems like they'll get you laid as long as it's not a North Korean woman
They wed the daughter of a BLACKED north Korean woman to one of the defectors jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Deleted member 27987 and HeightPilledum
They wed the daughter of a BLACKED north Korean woman to one of the defectors jfl
I don't know what's rarer between a North Korean woman getting blacked, a Blasian North Korean existing or that her marriage with a White man somehow happened.

Do you happen to know cases of Nork women going interracial?
Other than Hyeonseo Lee and Yeonmi Park, I can't think of a single one

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
I don't know what's rarer between a North Korean woman getting blacked, a Blasian North Korean existing or that her marriage with a White man somehow happened.

Do you happen to know cases of Nork women going interracial?
Other than Hyeonseo Lee and Yeonmi Park, I can't think of a single one
The father was a togolese diplomat

@AlexBrown84 we should BLACK some of these north korean sluts on our trip there

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

"we"?
Are you really a nigro? I thought you were LARPing

we aren’t the same

you’re black im white

the only time i see blacks here are delivery drivers lol meanwhile i live in tower ordering the food

• So Sad
Reactions: dimorphism
we aren’t the same

you’re black im white

the only time i see blacks here are delivery drivers lol meanwhile i live in tower ordering the food
I'm white I'm ethiopian

• JFL
narrow skullcel, gook bitch have wider skull than him, brutal

He's 6'1 (1,85 cm)
View attachment 2384982
View attachment 2384983
View attachment 2385001
View attachment 2384985
View attachment 2384986

View attachment 2384989

View attachment 2384990
View attachment 2384994
View attachment 2384992
In motion

Rate him.

3593460 unnamed

These Asians look a lot better than the Asians I'm used to seeing there not recessed like hell

• +1
@HarrierDuBois can I add you to my tag list?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
He's 6'1 (1,85 cm)
View attachment 2384982
View attachment 2384983
View attachment 2385001
View attachment 2384985
View attachment 2384986

View attachment 2384989

View attachment 2384990
View attachment 2384994
View attachment 2384992
In motion

Rate him.

Would be insivible here. But Asian foids dont like ogre looking masculine slayer. They like clean shaved, androgynous men with good degree

• +1
Would be insivible here. But Asian foids dont like ogre looking masculine slayer. They like clean shaved, androgynous men with good degree
I think even amongst regular people he'd be considered a handsome man. He's definitely above average, but yeah, in Korea he goes up by 2 points automatically

• +1
No women want ogre looking guys. White women want clean shaven guys with a good degree too. Stop with these weird fantasy fairy tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Deleted member 28610, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
No women want ogre looking guys. White women want clean shaven guys with a good degree too. Stop with these weird fantasy fairy tales
Nahh, Korean women are more elitist, they care about their own education too and White women will get pregnant from thugs without drivers license

• +1
Nahh, Korean women are more elitist, they care about their own education too and White women will get pregnant from thugs without drivers license
Proof theyre more elitist? Ur making up assumptions with no evidence therefore ur just spewing shit

• JFL
Proof theyre more elitist? Ur making up assumptions with no evidence therefore ur just spewing shit
Nigger, are you dumb? They have a whole Bleaching cream industry, because dark skin is considered poor and dirty. They get regularly Gluthation shots, to stay White. Korean parents are strict and value education and so their doctors. If you ever encountered a Korean foid, she will ask you about your job and the uni degree you have. SKorea is not a South East Asian shithole.

Just because you are a poor and degreeless Whitecel, dont cry around. Go to S.Korea or Japan and find out. Probably you never talked to North East Asians

• +1
My father said something similar. He said women liked his look of deranged, hairy, unkempt, that it turned them on even more.
But you have to consider that he slayed in the 80s and 90s

• Woah
I'd make a thin face joke but I'm mirin' that lash game in that first pic they just add such a nice contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and HeightPilledum
I'd make a thin face joke but I'm mirin' that lash game in that first pic they just add such a nice contrast.
You can't really make it, because his chin makes up for it.
He looks somewhat high class, like of noble stock. I can imagine men who look like him going to prestigious schools and living in WASP areas.
Ironically, that isn't the case, since he's from Chimpcago

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and WanderingBurro
Nigger, are you dumb? They have a whole Bleaching cream industry, because dark skin is considered poor and dirty. They get regularly Gluthation shots, to stay White. Korean parents are strict and value education and so their doctors. If you ever encountered a Korean foid, she will ask you about your job and the uni degree you have. SKorea is not a South East Asian shithole.

Just because you are a poor and degreeless Whitecel, dont cry around. Go to S.Korea or Japan and find out. Probably you never talked to North East Asians
The most ironic fact about all of this is that I'm white and had a Korean gf in thr past while I have no degree.

While you've never had a Korean gf or probably never even spoke to any

You still are spewing absolute horseshit. There's no evidence they're more elitist than white foids. Yes a degree and good job is preferred by all foids. It doesnt matter that much compared to genetics

muh skin colour. Whites also tan cos that's associated with going on holidays so wealth in the west.

You know absolutely nothing and are spewing horseshit asif they're some foreign superior elitist people just cos u don't know them and are guessing.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Deleted member 27987 and HeightPilledum
Also I had no job while I was with her lmaoooo. Ur gonna be pissed that I personally debunked ur made up fantasy tale about them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and HeightPilledum
Also I had no job while I was with her lmaoooo. Ur gonna be pissed that I personally debunked ur made up fantasy tale about them
I am not pissed but you act like I insulted your mother. Lmao. Suspicious. Are you a Korean foid yourself?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Chink and gook women are very elitist. Jap foids are better however i think northern chink foids look the best. This foid is very gl.

Also NEAs have slightly more tan skin than us jewropeans but instead of red undertones they have yellow undertones. Tbh id say they have lighter skin than italians, spanish and portugese niggas but darker than other jewropeans

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 27987
Chink and gook women are very elitist. Jap foids are better however i think northern chink foids look the best. This foid is very gl.

Also NEAs have slightly more tan skin than us jewropeans but instead of red undertones they have yellow undertones. Tbh id say they have lighter skin than italians, spanish and portugese niggas but darker than other jewropeans

Crazy how otherworldly beautiful she was with that wig on

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Crazy how otherworldly beautiful she was with that wig on
I just finished watching that movie. Some roastie whos the noodlestacies friend is in a WMAF relationship. Lifefuel for you.
Screenshot 20230818 153417 YouTube

Its a mogger movie i really enjoyed it, you can watch it on youtube

• Love it
I just finished watching that movie. Some roastie whos the noodlestacies friend is in a WMAF relationship. Lifefuel for you.
View attachment 2388812
Its a mogger movie i really enjoyed it, you can watch it on youtube
Didn't know it was a movie. Pretty based though.
Give me the name.

Also "Mr Oreo" is getting mogged brutally by the Chang on the mic
Screenshot 20230819 015811

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Amadeus
  • +1
tested positive for yellow fever
His wife is top tier tbf

Legit one of the cutest noodlestacies I've ever seen. Her only failio is that her side profile is a little subhuman but her neoteny and harmony are that of a goddess

His wife is top tier tbf

Legit one of the cutest noodlestacies I've ever seen. Her only failio is that her side profile is a little subhuman but her neoteny and harmony are that of a goddess
still rapes ur genetic pool