IMG_7923.jpeg
    715.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7926.jpeg
    IMG_7926.jpeg
    422.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7927.jpeg
    IMG_7927.jpeg
    696.9 KB · Views: 0
LTN, the first picture is how he really looks IRL, so gotta judge by that, the others are frauded. Just calling it how it is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kyrre, RAMU KAKA, Fiqh and 3 others
LTN, the first picture is how he really looks IRL, so gotta judge by that, the others are frauded. Just calling it how it is
How is he LTN when he has over 700k followers on tt and there are tons of girls thirsting over him online and irl

Nahh no way ltn, worst case scenario he is high mtn. Just need to see his comments section, no LTN would get that type of attention

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 45811
Nahh no way ltn, worst case scenario he is high mtn. Just need to see his comments section, no LTN would get that type of attention
Exactly, no fucking way that’s possible. He has insane amount of girls thirsting over him irl and online

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut

He looks like a SEA monkey, he is LTN in the west

Exactly, no fucking way that’s possible. He has insane amount of girls thirsting over him irl and online
Personnaly i would say he is HTN, haloed by jawline, clear skin,hair and the fact that he is asian « niche » of some girl (enough to have 700k atleast)

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Deleted member 45811
He looks like a SEA monkey, he is LTN in the west
Just cherrypick a bad angle pic theory, LTN is a big lowball considering the amount of white female fanbase he has just look at this comment section in his videos

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Zikel_Nut
Just cherrypick a bad angle pic theory, LTN is a big lowball considering the amount of white female fanbase he has just look at this comment section in his videos
If he was conventionally good looking, he wouldnt had this many angles to look bad, looked at a few of his videos, hes just a typical tiktok frauder, with SEA jungle pheno

He's HTN+, I have no idea why that indian above me is hating on him like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, boyopower23 and moggingmachine
he could push chadlite, but im 99% sure he is 5'10 or shorter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811