Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, zura, Fiqh and 2 others
What's that gay thing he do with his hands i seen foids do it

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, zura, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
I forgot to add: Height is 6 foot one

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
These aren't even Eunwoo's best pics.

Easy PSL god if this forum wasn't so racist fr.

Only one notch below prime Chico.
Fr Eunwoo is arguably one of the most beautiful asians i’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Brus Wane
They all are LITERALLY the same lil bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Feltijon, malvolio511 and Lyxguxx
high appeal to childish girls

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx
What's that gay thing he do with his hands i seen foids do it
Just one of those autistic things Asians do that they think makes them look cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975, Deleted member 24770, Lyxguxx and 1 other person
Almost zero appeal to most western women. Nichemaxx because of k-pop popularity with certain types of girls (usually "gamer girls"). Obviously high appeal to asian women (but still mogged by chad white guy).

One of the funniest quirks of the looksmaxxing community is insisting that these k-pop guys are the true Chads. I hate to be all redditor "touch grass" on you, but literally. Go outside for once and observe the real world. Its the 6'4 fit jock white guy with blue eyes and dark hair with zygos, hollow cheeks and big arms that slay. Not androgynous looking ass 5'8 k-pop guys.

• +1
Reactions: malvolio511
Almost zero appeal to most western women. Nichemaxx because of k-pop popularity with certain types of girls (usually "gamer girls"). Obviously high appeal to asian women (but still mogged by chad white guy).

One of the funniest quirks of the looksmaxxing community is insisting that these k-pop guys are the true Chads. I hate to be all redditor "touch grass" on you, but literally. Go outside for once and observe the real world. Its the 6'4 fit jock white guy with blue eyes and dark hair with zygos, hollow cheeks and big arms that slay. Not androgynous looking ass 5'8 k-pop guys.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Well in my opinion I feel like the definition of “chad” is subjective to the various races. To asians the stereotypical k-pop celebrity is considered a “chad”, but not so in western countries. So I believe the definition of “chad” is subjective. Anyway thanks for sharing your opinion.

Prettyboy chadlite / low Chad.

Song Kang is slightly better IMO.

Honorable mention:
Lee Chae Min

They all get brutally mogged by Yeji though:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Well in my opinion I feel like the definition of “chad” is subjective to the various races. To asians the stereotypical k-pop celebrity is considered a “chad”, but not so in western countries. So I believe the definition of “chad” is subjective. Anyway thanks for sharing your opinion.
Chad isn't a well defined term, but we can loosely say it means someone extremely attractive that appeals to almost every single woman. For instance, its hard to imagine a woman that would reject prime Chico Lachowski based on his looks.

Its definitely true that women in asia value the k-pop star look more than women in the west. But that doesn't mean it actually is more appealing to them. Research has shown that all women prefer white men - except black women, who prefers black men. Its well known that asian women prefer white men in general.

Lately (last few years) people even on this forum has started hyping up k-pop guys as having better appeal than white Chads, which is just pure fantasy. Likely a form of cope. Either way, its disconnected from reality.

• +1
Reactions: hammy5241
chadlite, also LMAO at "0 appeal to western women"

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Researcher of Incel, try2beme and 1 other person
Also I find Yeji a little uncanny
Because she has the looks of a fighter / someone aggressive. Imagine if she was 6'2, she'd be way more intimidating than the Kpop prettyboys.

He definitely will appeal to some western women, though more so in Asia. Then again it’s subjective
that line of reason makes no sense, K Pop is huge in America a korean will have a better chance here then in asia

that line of reason makes no sense, K Pop is huge in America a korean will have a better chance here then in asia
Really? I’ve always thought that Western women have always preferred the likes of henry cavil, robert pattinson etc dk if I spelt it right

Really? I’ve always thought that Western women have always preferred the likes of henry cavil, robert pattinson etc dk if I spelt it right
not really, with tiktok and k pop more and more zoomers are going after more feminine men.

i mean if you think about it Chico wouldn't even really be considered a pretty boy in this day and age, he was just a pretty boy for the time.

Blackgymmax thinks he mogs this guy

At the end of the day this guy won’t appeal to most men bc of his androgyny
Yet he has millions of girls that’d do anything for him

Chang prettyboy

Htn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
Blackgymmax thinks he mogs this guy

At the end of the day this guy won’t appeal to most men bc of his androgyny
Yet he has millions of girls that’d do anything for him
Yep. I mean no point appealing to men unless you’re homo am I right

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus

Lol this nigga is delusional. That dude has a face that rubbishes your “appeal” theory as do most people at that looks level.

He has universal appeal simply because he’s too handsome not to.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
Lol this nigga is delusional. That dude has a face that rubbishes your “appeal” theory as do most people at that looks level.

He has universal appeal simply because he’s too handsome not to.
The delusion is ignoring the fact that race play a major role in how much appeal someone has on the dating market. But of course, feel free to ignore the points I provided in the original post, make a sweeping statement of "delusion" and just conclude that he has "universal appeal". Thats your psychotic prison, not mine.

The delusion is ignoring the fact that race play a major role in how much appeal someone has on the dating market. But of course, feel free to ignore the points I provided in the original post, make a sweeping statement of "delusion" and just conclude that he has "universal appeal". Thats your psychotic prison, not mine.
White dudes having the most appeal doesn't change the fact that this dude would mog irl and slay bro

White dudes having the most appeal doesn't change the fact that this dude would mog irl and slay bro
yeah it's weird how people act like an ethnic chad won't slay like he's up against other white chads, like lmao that's not how it works.

Race doesn’t matter at a certain looks level. Your a delusional incel and should not be taken seriously. Go outside fool

Race doesn’t matter at a certain looks level. Your a delusional incel and should not be taken seriously. Go outside fool
The fact that you're instantly throwing insults just shows how little confidence you have in what you just said.

Western women would easily prefer a tall, white man with lower PSL value than this korean guy. Its ironic you're telling me to "go outside", considering the fact that the stance you and others have on this issue is a perfect example of how your brain rots being on the internet all day. Korean / east asian guys does not slay in the west. White women prefer blue eyes and height way beyond these adrogynous model faces. This is both confirmed in research and is easily observed by - you guessed it - actually going outside.

Women would prefer this guy to a balding 5'2 indian janitor, but who cares? They're both not getting anything if tall white chad shows up.

The fact that you're instantly throwing insults just shows how little confidence you have in what you just said.

Western women would easily prefer a tall, white man with lower PSL value than this korean guy. Its ironic you're telling me to "go outside", considering the fact that the stance you and others have on this issue is a perfect example of how your brain rots being on the internet all day. Korean / east asian guys does not slay in the west. White women prefer blue eyes and height way beyond these adrogynous model faces. This is both confirmed in research and is easily observed by - you guessed it - actually going outside.

Women would prefer this guy to a balding 5'2 indian janitor, but who cares? They're both not getting anything if tall white chad shows up.
Dnr. Ur retarded

Dnr. Ur retarded
How many asian slayers do you personally know of? Probably zero or close to zero. You're conflating kpop popularity with the general appeal of asian men. use your brain brother.

How many asian slayers do you personally know of? Probably zero or close to zero. You're conflating kpop popularity with the general appeal of asian men. use your brain brother.
Nobody is saying asians slay in general faggot. It's YOU who said THIS GUY can NOT slay in the west JUST BECAUSE he's asian which is retarded. You also conflate and talk as if all whites are 6'7 perfect zygo with big bull balls hanging through their shorts while asians are all 5'7 eunuchs. YOU use your brain.
Its the 6'4 fit jock white guy with blue eyes and dark hair with zygos, hollow cheeks and big arms that slay. Not androgynous looking ass 5'8 k-pop guys.
Like what the fuck are u even talking about here. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Kpopmaxxing to be like him rn

Nobody is saying asians slay in general faggot. It's YOU who said THIS GUY can NOT slay in the west JUST BECAUSE he's asian which is retarded. You also conflate and talk as if all whites are 6'7 perfect zygo with big bull balls hanging through their shorts while asians are all 5'7 eunuchs. YOU use your brain.

Like what the fuck are u even talking about here. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Wait so are we saying that asians in general don't slay, but if they happen to be kpop celebrities - then they mog everyone? The bottom line is that asians have a serious uphill in dating life in the west outside of kpop niche market. Its such an obvious and easily observable reality that most white women won't date even the most good looking asian guys, because they would rather take the western equivalent (which is the chad I described).

KPOP guy mogs at a kpop convention, but elsewhere he just doesn't.

These aren't even Eunwoo's best pics.

Easy PSL god if this forum wasn't so racist fr.

Only one notch below prime Chico.
This is his most unmoggable pic since he looks kinda bloated most of the time, also jfl at complaining this forum is racist when you yourself admitted to being racist :feelskek:

IMG 1575

• Hmm...
Reactions: Brus Wane
Jailbait Gigachad

He is the pinnacle of kpopmaxxing, so he deserves a spot on the top

What makes him chadlite or chad? From front view he does not have ideal chad bones and his mouth look small? But his harmony is great.