Rate Leon Dame

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

Aesthetics Guru
I don't get the appeal tbh, maybe 5 psl but what the fuck do I know he could be higher but just looks like shit.

Leon4
Leon2
Leon 3
Leonn1

• Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine
@Meshuggahballsoup

Chadpreet in india

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 27219
I don't get the appeal tbh, maybe 5 psl but what the fuck do I know he could be higher but just looks like shit.

View attachment 1196344View attachment 1196345View attachment 1196346View attachment 1196348
His broad skull and high wide cheekbones. He's got a good jaw and pretty much everything is decent. His side profile is kind of insane.
His only failos are his lips, chin, asymmetry and an eye area that's a little uncanny.

What also carries is his stature and build. Dude's shoulders are extremely broad and his neck is very long.
Chadlite.

mtn at best hes nit eben a prettyboy just a zero appeal twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Proof that all you need to model is wider bizygo than bigonial + hollow cheeks

Other than that you can look like the most deformed gay twink alien from the tar pits of jupiter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
His broad skull and high wide cheekbones. He's got a good jaw and pretty much everything is decent. His side profile is kind of insane.
His only failos are his lips, chin, asymmetry and an eye area that's a little uncanny.

What also carries is his stature and build. Dude's shoulders are extremely broad and his neck is very long.
Chadlite.
Mum thinks he's ugly and rated him 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 22623
hes white and tall shit aint fair

Chadlite.
jfl if u think that's chadlite

jfl if u think that's chadlite
It's over for you if you think that fraud boneless cunts like O'pry, Chico or even Gandy mog him they're all narrow skullcels. All those pictures are unfrauded all taken in bad angles, expressions. It's over for this forum's autism and delusions.

Bro he doesn't have "appeal". He is a model that models and walks well and has a unique adrogynous face. Shit like this should be obvious.

Chadlite.
I don't think a very long neck is suitable on a guy since it comes across as rather feminine. The only way you can get away with it is by it being relatively thick. Which his isn't.

A neck should definitely be noticeable on a guy for sure but a long deer neck is a feminine trait.

In the grand scheme of things I think this guy is above average for sure irl, I stopped using PSL since I don't care for it anymore.

I don't think a very long neck is suitable on a guy since it comes across as rather feminine. The only way you can get away with it is by it being relatively thick. Which his isn't.

A neck should definitely be noticeable on a guy for sure but a long deer neck is a feminine trait.

In the grand scheme of things I think this guy is above average for sure irl, I stopped using PSL since I don't care for it anymore.
I made a post explaining the contrary https://looksmax.org/threads/long-n...-width-neck-lenght-and-shoulder-width.677983/

Long necks are considered feminine by people because female models have them. It's actually quite androgynous. In my opinion short and fat necks actually what appears feminine to me. If you look at old remains of male skeletons you'd notice that the cervical spines were longer than that of the female skeletons which indicates that longer necks on men are in fact the correct ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
BONES, he has the look modelling agencies want. You're right in that he has low IRL appeal outside of prettyboy and other niches

I made a post explaining the contrary https://looksmax.org/threads/long-n...-width-neck-lenght-and-shoulder-width.677983/

Long necks are considered feminine by people because female models have them. It's actually quite androgynous. In my opinion short and fat necks actually what appears feminine to me. If you look at old remains of male skeletons you'd notice that the cervical spines were longer than that of the female skeletons which indicates that longer necks on men are in fact the correct ideal.
i'll take a look at it, cheers.