Votes: 5 22.7%
  • chadlite

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • chad

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
negawattlol

negawattlol

NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER !
Nikolai lukashenko - Sexy Media Girls on 365parma.net
Belarus President Lukashenka's son in Tbilisi? - JAMnews
Николай Лукашенко | Красивые мужчины, Муж, Мужчины
President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko with his son Nikolai at the song  festival Slavyansky Bazar 2020 in Vitebsk (Belarus). Shooting from the TV  screen Stock Photo - Alamy

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and LooksThinker
6'3-190cm

Looks cucked

• JFL
Reactions: wackedchives
Uncanny mogger

Htn IMO

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Rape

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
indeed a mogger if he also inherited his father razor sharp mind and geopolitical point of view

meanwhile his oldest son looks like he cuts shawarma in aleppo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, LooksThinker and negawattlol
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and MediterraneanApollo
I doubt hes 6'3 lukashenko next to seagal (who is legit 6'3) has a bigger height difference, 6'2 ish max.
can't be pinpoint accurate but i'd say he's defnitely not below 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
can't be pinpoint accurate but i'd say he's defnitely not below 6'2
honestly seagal doesnt even look that much taller than lukashenko hes definitely about 6 foot im pretty sure in a pic with him and obama rob paul agreed hes about there

honestly seagal doesnt even look that much taller than lukashenko hes definitely about 6 foot im pretty sure in a pic with him and obama rob paul agreed hes about there

Looks like dolph lundgren lite, so easily chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and negawattlol
honestly I thought lukashenko was 185 at first I'd guess he's around a stronger 6 foot tho 182cm seems too low
I've seen the picture with obama yes okay defenitely not 185, 183 is my guess

honestly I thought lukashenko was 185 at first I'd guess he's around a stronger 6 foot tho 182cm seems too low

Obama is exactly 6'1, they look similar.

Also nikolai really looked genetically gifted from a young age, and dang hes 19 hes gonna fuck women like nothing in the future especially in belarus
+-

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Looks like dolph lundgren lite, so easily chadlite
Lol because dolph lundgren played a russian character, but he has a more nordic phenotype than slavic.

One thing I hate tho is how niggas be posting their pics on rate and niggas say "fraud" while people who want to post pics of moggers choose the most frauded pics, he only looks like this in some pictures tbh

View attachment 2870276

Obama is exactly 6'1, they look similar.

Also nikolai really looked genetically gifted from a young age, and dang hes 19 hes gonna fuck women like nothing in the future especially in belarus
+-
honestly genetics are brutal look at how his brothers look compared to him, also he brutally height mogs them

• +1
honestly genetics are brutal look at how his brothers look compared to him, also he brutally height mogs them
Genetics are brutal, I'm 6'3 and the last time my dad saw me was when I was like 5'10 and he was surprised by the mog.

One thing I hate tho is how niggas be posting their pics on rate and niggas say "fraud" while people who want to post pics of moggers choose the most frauded pics, he only looks like this in some pictures tbh
yeah I choose better pics of him, but honetly cameras don't do anyone favour most of the time, irl he's definetly a chadlite no doubt tho

• +1
yeah I choose better pics of him, but honetly cameras don't do anyone favour most of the time, irl he's definetly a chadlite no doubt tho
JBW is true, white dude went to thailand and some women started biting him lmao.

JBW is true, white dude went to thailand and some women started biting him lmao.
JBW skinny and have hair literally that's it

• +1
Chadlite in Belarus
in countries where women have total delusion on standards he is still chadlite, chad in eastern european countries and maybe other western countries like sweden or germany that aren't as degenerate as usa or uk yet

JBW skinny and have hair literally that's it
ey i have a fatter than normal face, i still get called cute by girls.

I think I have facial potential though if I try hard.

ey i have a fatter than normal face, i still get called cute by girls.

I think I have facial potential though if I try hard.
im not obese just overweight*