DC57A9F1-B1C5-4377-AA38-D59F9700E51A.jpeg
    238.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60402, Petsmart and Deleted member 52905
mtn++

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, acekiseki and Deleted member 52905
I don’t know if it’s just the photo or your face but you look sad, it’s the same for me, my face just naturally looks tired and sad

5.5/10 High MTN

Great base here at 15, could turn into something better at 17, just wait and see how puberty plays out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, med and MaghrebGator
If you had a better picture and shaped up I'd say HTN

change hair you need to mascmaxx boyo

5.5/10 High MTN

Great base here at 15, could turn into something better at 17, just wait and see how puberty plays out
You are one of the best rats or raters or however they say it

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
mid mtn

• +1
Reactions: Failedtruecel_ and acekiseki
I don’t know if it’s just the photo or your face but you look sad, it’s the same for me, my face just naturally looks tired and sad
id say its the picture lol

debloat and grow the sides of ur hair

Lips thin asf

LGBTfinal's cousin :feelskek: ? @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Primalsplit @diamondbill @Christiano
@Lebgfinal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 51465 and 3 others
LGBTfinal's cousin :feelskek: ? @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @Primalsplit @diamondbill @Christiano
@Lebgfinal
Brutal you're just going through the ratings section and calling people g4y

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
the closeted , attention starved, narcy ones i should say :feelskek:

rate me and give me some tips
You are 15. You have time to become a chad. My biggest tip is to stop caring what others think till you are 18-20 and focus on getting to chad level. This means trying to become an athlete by all means. You have to become physically strong and get a good body as fast as possible and at the same time try to get in to sports. The training so that you can get the best hormone levels for the few years you have left in puberty to develop. And the sports part for social appeal. I wouldn't skip training my neck with some neck bridges, or if available neck training devices,it looks a bit skinny (normal at 15 yo, but a bigger neck won't just spawn in when you get older.) I would also look in to maxxing out your lips, they lack a bit aswell. And lastly I'd grow out the hair ajd get a better hairstyle. Overall you where not given a bad dtarting point since you are 15 you can still do alot for yourself.

Also, obviously, while not saying you shouldn't party (no partys = no girls and less social skills pretty much), you need to limit your alcohol consumption, if you don't drink yet, never fully start. You can drink to not socially stand out, but keep it as little as possible, never get wasted.

looks htn

• Hmm...
Reactions: cranticxx
rate me and give me some tips
U look asymmetrical and post more pics so it isnt frauded and u got a small mouth so u i wont let you give me head

MTN with HTN potential