Rate me 15yo 6’0

Vincent

Vincent

Iron
IMG 1778
IMG 1254
IMG 2621
IMG 1139

Do you guys think i have potential? I also have acne and i don’t have nice teeth,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, lordfrodo, midlatinocel and 1 other person
Yeah, you’ve got loads of potential. Your acne should go away on its own, but you can get it under control. You can fix your teeth too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, malicieusss, WanderingBurro and 3 others
I use a cleanser when showering then a moisturizer after that, sometimes my mom forces me to add this herbal cream on my face after to remove pimples also signed me to a beauty salon gonna have blackheads removed

I use a cleanser when showering then a moisturizer after that, sometimes my mom forces me to add this herbal cream on my face after to remove pimples also signed me to a beauty salon gonna have blackheads removed
Oh, that’s good. Products with fragrance can cause more inflammation, so dermatologists recommend products without it for people with acne. Salicylic acid also works well. You could take a look at your habits (how you’re eating, how often you’re changing your pillow sheets…), because those are way more important when dealing with acne. You’re probably still going through puberty, so it might be your hormones’ fault. Anyway, just make sure not to pop them or pick at your skin and stuff, because that could cause scars

• +1
Reactions: Vincent
Oh, that’s good. Products with fragrance can cause more inflammation, so dermatologists recommend products without it for people with acne. Salicylic acid also works well. You could take a look at your habits (how you’re eating, how often you’re changing your pillow sheets…), because those are way more important when dealing with acne. You’re probably still going through puberty, so it might be your hormones’ fault. Anyway, just make sure not to pop them or pick at your skin and stuff, because that could cause scars
Alright, thanks.

Get off this site rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 24586, WanderingBurro and 3 others
Is your brother a famous YouTuber ? Don’t worry not gonna fox you

Downgrown but looks ok. You look older like 19

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Deleted member 29581 and reptiles
dnrd chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
What youtuber?
LTn with height halo and ur sucking is noticeable but ig not to these guys in thread, also ur not 15 16-7.

7/10

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Over

• +1
LTn with height halo and ur sucking is noticeable but ig not to these guys in thread, also ur not 15 16-7.
Im not sucking, turning 16 in 3 months dont know if it makes a difference

• JFL
Im not sucking, turning 16 in 3 months dont know if it makes a difference
Buy a purchased upgrade and get ready to become a rotter !

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
Buy a purchased upgrade and get ready to become a rotter !
Not sucking JFL. My honest reaction:

Atleast be honest OP

• JFL
Reactions: Manana and Deleted member 28904
you shouldnt struggle with dating

ethnic badboy mogger of cumskins

I can find a picture where im obviously not sucking if you want
Dont take me to serious, you look pretty normal buddy dont let PSL autism kill your brain.

Dont take me to serious, you look pretty normal buddy dont let PSL autism kill your brain.
it's a headache but i've been on internet forever so can't get something i already have

You have no potential this is your peak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28916