• MTN

Votes: 33 37.5%
  • HTN

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
you need the full works from dr. mario pagnoni:
custom inframalar implants with a big saddle and ccw bimax
this fixes your main skeletal issues

what have you been doing to fix your skin?
Benozyl peroxide face wash. I used to use some topical medication for my cystic acne but that's gone now.

why

im sorry but why the fuck are you on this site bro. your an average height WHITE male, get a fucking hair cut a skin care routine why the fuck u tryna surgerymaxx
I can't just be average. I must be stunning, not even neccesarily in the masculine chadly sense. I just want to look striking and not recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
  • +1
can softmax to strong mtn currently ltn though mainly from disgusting skin (not just acne but colouring)

• +1
Hey it's luka modric

• JFL
Bro things he from 70s

ltn - mtn

• Woah
If you do jaw implant with bimax and fix your skin and also fix your eyes then you almost probably become a chad?

First thing to do is get rid of that lesbian emo haircut

Bro he's above average
yeah I somehow rewatched this dude and I agree he has fine forward lower maxilla. But this haircut is gross honestly.

Based on bones he is strong mtn actually

yeah I somehow rewatched this dude and I agree he has fine forward lower maxilla. But this haircut is gross honestly.

Based on bones he is strong mtn actually
His bone structure look like richard ramirez

His bone structure look like richard ramirez
He has neg orbital vector, recessed chin, short ramus, recessed upper maxilla, brow ridge, ipd, midface, philtrum

He is kinda carried by harmony and bones so honestly strong mtn as I said.

But tbh in SMV I cant imagine this dude pulling

He has neg orbital vector, recessed chin, short ramus, recessed upper maxilla, brow ridge, ipd, midface, philtrum

He is kinda carried by harmony and bones so honestly strong mtn as I said.

But tbh in SMV I cant imagine this dude pulling
What is neg orbital vector

get a trim and hop on accutane. You dont have to get it short but at itleast some weight off and I think you would look much better without hair covering ur forehead. I think ur biggest flaw is eye area

You look like a woman with bangs bruh

U look like David laid at 13 - 14

You're recessed in both the jaw and maxilla. Your vertical height in the lower third is acceptable, which is good, but the lack of bone development is still obvious. What bothers me the most is the lack of paranasal volume (recessed maxilla symptom).

Your jawline is preserved bc you have a high hyoid bone position (thank the lord).

Your cheekbones are recessed. Normally maxillary advancement in the le fort 1 plane enhances the cheekbone area to the point that lack of cheekbone definition is no longer clinically relevant to the patient, but in your case I feel like cheek implants would be necessary to fully compensate the lack of development.

I'd do bimax with advancement and ccw rotation (bc your occlusal plane is rotated clockwise) and malar implants, your lack of cheekbone definition is what bothers me the most.

4,5/10 rn.

Thank you for the great quality of the pictures and for posting all angles, you clearly took your time and made an effort.

y do u bother doing all those surgeries when the easiest ascend for u rn is to get rid of that scooby doo hair