rate me 18m

basedlandon

basedlandon

gymmaxxing acnecel
i think high mtn, any recommendations on the acne scarring?

Attachments

• IMG_5609.jpeg
    IMG_5609.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5611.jpeg
    IMG_5611.jpeg
  • IMG_5612.jpeg
    IMG_5612.jpeg
    1,004.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5613.jpeg
    IMG_5613.jpeg
    976.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5614.jpeg
    IMG_5614.jpeg
  • recorded-1103995809677.mov
    4.2 MB
  • IMG_5609.jpeg
    IMG_5609.jpeg
subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, mqr, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
low MTN, lip + acne failo

ya the acne is brutal, and as for lips i thought they looked off could you tell me what exactly it is?
Nice shape but maybe needs filler

Overall a lot of potential tho

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon
Heightmaxxed mid mtn. Go get em brother

Heightmaxxed mid mtn. Go get em brother
i wanna stay at 6’0 because ant taller it’d be harder to keep my physique as full as i could(planning on competing in 2 years for bodybuilding)

i wanna stay at 6’0 because ant taller it’d be harder to keep my physique as full as i could(planning on competing in 2 years for bodybuilding)
any*

Bless you ambitious young man. Chase your dreams and be nice to those who deserve it

• +1
average looking white guy, just gymmaxx and go get them

• +1
average looking white guy, just gymmaxx and go get them
pretty much what i’ve been doing, i’ve def slightly improved looks wise from back when i was like 16, but other then that the gymmaxx has gotten me a nice lady and some respect from peers

• +1
Reactions: mqr
pretty much what i’ve been doing, i’ve def slightly improved looks wise from back when i was like 16, but other then that the gymmaxx has gotten me a nice lady and some respect from peers
maybe grow you hair a little bit and do something with the lips

maybe grow you hair a little bit and do something with the lips
i had it longer and didn’t like it, my hair in those pics is kinda fucked bc i haven’t got a cut in a minute, i usually get a low taper and trim, as with the lips ima see what i can find on botb

i had it longer and didn’t like it, my hair in those pics is kinda fucked bc i haven’t got a cut in a minute, i usually get a low taper and trim, as with the lips ima see what i can find on botb
yeah, keep getting a low taper, maybe try volufiline on the lips idk if its really cope but if you have the money sure why not

• +1
yeah, keep getting a low taper, maybe try volufiline on the lips idk if its really cope but if you have the money sure why not
appreciate it i’ll look into it some more