Rate me 20M (I know I look young for my age)

G

Gigasubhuman

Iron
IMG 0226

IMG 0217
IMG 0223

Attachments

• IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    382.8 KB · Views: 0
STRONG ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, F36, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
how tall are you?

Prettyboy HTN (you look 15 brah :lul:)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kazey, ItsOver999, northern mogger and 1 other person
you good bro but you should grow a mustache or something your plithum or whatever is a tad long (from psl perspective )

Prettyboy HTN (you look 15 brah :lul:)
yep hahah dating game is brutal when the only women into me are in their low teens :ROFLMAO: just starting hitting the gym, hopefully my face can mature in the coming years so I can actually pull women. Thanks for the rating tho

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
yep hahah dating game is brutal when the only women into me are in their low teens :ROFLMAO: just starting hitting the gym, hopefully my face can mature in the coming years so I can actually pull women. Thanks for the rating tho
dont gym too much BANES WORLD maxx till the end

you good bro but you should grow a mustache or something your plithum or whatever is a tad long (from psl perspective )
Yeah ive heard this. Appreciate the rating and when my face matures I will for sure. Issue is I look too young to rock it properly from my perspective. I've noticed my chin lacks forward projection as well. So ideally when I physically age, I will rock the mustache, and goatee combo.

dont gym too much BANES WORLD maxx till the end
Yeah just building some muscle on my shoulders and arms, and my neck looks too feminine so trying to fix that. Want to remain skinny looking tho. Not into the whole super buff look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Thebbcmaxxer and Allornothing
Yeah ive heard this. Appreciate the rating and when my face matures I will for sure. Issue is I look too young to rock it properly from my perspective. I've noticed my chin lacks forward projection as well. So ideally when I physically age, I will rock the mustache, and goatee combo.
I don't think that your face matures more after 21 bhai

You rarely see HTNs outside, it's 90% LTNs

He's considerd low MTN in this site but HTN irl
stupid statistic. depends where you live and an mtn here is still and mtn in the real world, but other ltns will overrate

You rarely see HTNs outside, it's 90% LTNs

He's considerd low MTN in this site but HTN irl
Recessed, narrow, short jaw, and mushroom hair. MTN at best.

Outside a decent proportion of the population are mtns/htns. Average user here is around ltn.

• +1
Recessed, narrow, short jaw, and mushroom hair. MTN at best.

Outside a decent proportion of the population are mtns/htns. Average user here is around ltn.
Thought JBs FWed mushroom hair? :feelshah:

What about his eye area + skin quality & coloring?

I don't think that your face matures more after 21 bhai
I had late puberty and believe my face is still maturing, but also just looking older in general will help. I'll see what happens, all I know is right now I won't suit a goatee or mustache because I look too young haha

• +1
Thought JBs FWed mushroom hair? :feelshah:

What about his eye area + skin quality & coloring?
I get pretty decent attention from girls online for my face. Definitely above the average person. I think this guys just hating for the sake of it. The flaws he listed are relatively valid but people on this site rate extremely negatively. I wouldn't be hung up trying to argue haha but I do appreciate what you've had to say.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Allornothing
  • Hmm...
I get pretty decent attention from girls online for my face. Definitely above the average person. I think this guys just hating for the sake of it. The flaws he listed are relatively valid but people on this site rate extremely negatively. I wouldn't be hung up trying to argue haha but I do appreciate what you've had to say.
Yeah, there's male gaze and then there's female gaze.

If you're already receiving attention from women, then don't give a single shit about what some of the users tell you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and Allornothing
OP can larp as being 15 and slay prime JB pussy. :feelswah:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and Gigasubhuman
Looks like the guy who secretly fingers his nostrils

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Autismcel
Yes since it hides ugly guys’ faces.

That’s why I said maybe mtn.

Getting girls means you’re MTN at the very least. Calm down.

You look better than the average user here but that’s not saying much. Users here rate low because most people asking for ratings are genuine subhumans.
I understand your perspective and your rating was probably genuine. I just mean I post on social media and a few of my posts hvae gotten to like 50k views just from lip syncing and pulling girls. Almost none are even in my age range so I think from your perspective I just look young asf and not able to pull any high value women which I would agree with you on since i've never dated or had any romantic interactions with women irl and im 20. (brutal I know) thats why I dont have an ego, but I know most mtn would not receive basically any compliments online for lip syncing vids or anything similar, which is why I personally would rate myself a low htn. Your rating was solid tho, if you take my age into consideration i'm pushing ltn. I would kinda be mogging if I was 15 tho jfl.

High MTN at the most (but prob not high)

• Ugh..
I understand your perspective and your rating was probably genuine. I just mean I post on social media and a few of my posts hvae gotten to like 50k views just from lip syncing and pulling girls. Almost none are even in my age range so I think from your perspective I just look young asf and not able to pull any high value women which I would agree with you on since i've never dated or had any romantic interactions with women irl and im 20. (brutal I know) thats why I dont have an ego, but I know most mtn would not receive basically any compliments online for lip syncing vids or anything similar, which is why I personally would rate myself a low htn. Your rating was solid tho, if you take my age into consideration i'm pushing ltn. I would kinda be mogging if I was 15 tho jfl.
You’re above average but still mtn.

It really doesn’t take much for girls to be into you. This site just exaggerates it.

• Hmm...
You’re above average but still mtn.

It really doesn’t take much for girls to be into you. This site just exaggerates it.
"You're above average but still MTNA" Isn't that called a HTN?

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
Lmao get rid of that hair retard. This aint 2019

Pretty sure OP is a 6 then, no? (Eye area + high appeal to JBs at 20)
Its crazy that your IQ is so low that you think you're intelligent... surely that has to be like a 30 IQ

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
Pretty sure OP is a 6 then, no? (Eye area + high appeal to JBs at 20)
Do you think its a coincidence that non autists, you know people with normal IQs all say u r retarded..?