Bronze
C37D4279 8C0F 497A 9CD4 706061801E42
4888CB38 4871 4091 811E 62A7E5FBE4D2

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: latincell95, exo, Dr. Bludy and 10 others
Never had. A gf

what’s so bad does Mr Sam Entertainment Mog me?

I don’t find sex enjoyable I can be ok without it

It’s that validation and knowing you are not human because no female wants you that hurts

Not the lack of sex

I don’t find sex enjoyable I can be ok without it

It’s that validation and knowing you are not human because no female wants you that hurts

Not the lack of sex
then lose weight and you can get an LTB south asian girlfriend

4 PSL. If the scale were from 1 to 100.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 27544
Nice posture kid

Sorry bro but I had to be honest with you, don't wanna lie to you to mislead you. Don't bother with surgeries, it's the pheno that's the issue. Try to get a perm and lose some weight see what changes but IDK bro it's not looking good.

Are you an Indian-American? You guys are kinda rich, you could use that money to get hookers and get laid more than the incels that make fun of you and then eventually pass on your genes with some pajeeta through arrange marriage.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, aspiringexcel and 3 others
bro work with me here, look at him, do you think that's a good base
We don’t know if he has a good base though cause he’s like 20% bf with neck rolls lol

• Woah
Reactions: Razeb
i guess we'll have to disagree on this bhai I just don't see how you could fix OP tbh with u
he's fat bhai, fatcel = volcel, until he leanmaxxes how are we supposed to know what his true base is?

• Woah
bro work with me here, look at him, do you think that's a good base? you could ascend with a rhino but that's because you have a good base. this guy doesn't I'll be real with you here, his pheno's the issue.

Nigga stfu you thought a male model that mogged your ancestry looked like shit same with the blackgymmax I mean the guy before getting alarplasty looked as bad as this guy and this guy is fat as fuck.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95
he's fat bhai, fatcel = volcel, until he leanmaxxes how are we supposed to know what his true base is?

He had the gall to say this guy was subhuman nothing he says is accurate

Attachments

• 3389700_download_77.png
    3389700_download_77.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 0
Nigga stfu you thought a male model that mogged your ancestry looked like shit same with the blackgymmax I mean the guy before getting alarplasty looked as bad as this guy and this guy is fat as fuck.
Jesse what the fuck are you talking about?

Jesse what the fuck are you talking about?

3389700 download 77

You said this guy was a subhuman any opinion you have is irrelevant in this

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Hes brown

Why are you so hyper focused on race you take 1 thing that's true that whites mog on average but then go full autist and say any 1 who doesn't look white should just kill themselves especially if they are indian.

Why are you so hyper focused on race you take 1 thing that's true that whites mog on average but then go full autist and say any 1 who doesn't look white should just kill themselves especially if they are indian.
Women hate brown

I mean isnthe? Its kinda obv if ur canadian or american he has no appeal here just off of that look
Bhai he has teramogger bones :forcedsmile: obv he won't hve chad smv but prob equivalent to white mtn-htn smv

• Woah
Bhai he has teramogger bones :forcedsmile: obv he won't hve chad smv but prob equivalent to white mtn-htn smv
Most handsome north indian janitor melted over 10m pussy and gone viral because of his looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and reptiles
Most handsome north indian janitor melted over 10m pussy and gone viral because of his looks.

Ppl will just cope around everything there is crazy racism agaist indians here for some reason and not just indians asians as well

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Deleted member 23157
Ppl will just cope around everything there is crazy racism agaist indians here for some reason and not just indians asians as well
All negative attentions comes from stereotypes. Indians are smelly, Street shitter etc. Asian had very bad reputation until BTS and Koreans median became halo in west. Its just society and media. If tHEY say indians are smelly... Everyone thinks Indians are smelly etc. Everyone thinks arabs are terrorist etc.. We just need live with that shit. People are just low IQ..

Lmao youre the biggest coper on the forum

No I'M 2nd after you
Youre the biggest curry smv believer when you think the reason they get no girls is bc they dont look like an 8psl morph you literally don't go outside to see who slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Youre the biggest curry smv believer when you think the reason they get no girls is bc they dont look like an 8psl morph you literally don't go outside to see who slays

Whites slay more but being indian isn't a penalty unless you look ugly your literally saying if your brown you will never be appealing to women like what are you suggesting indians do kill themselves I mean like if that's your approach say it but I disagree massively

Whites slay more but being indian isn't a penalty unless you look ugly your literally saying if your brown you will never be appealing to women like what are you suggesting indians do kill themselves I mean like if that's your approach say it but I disagree massively
Theres unlimited studies and tinder experiments proving otherwise yet you have the audacity to say this shit. Youre the biggest loser subhuman on this entire forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 28473
Theres unlimited studies and tinder experiments proving otherwise yet you have the audacity to say this shit. Youre the biggest loser subhuman on this entire forum

You lack brain cels it seems tinder is based on location the results vary by user and aren't consistent it also varies by weather 1 buys tinder premium.

If your talking about the studies the 1 is a a study from 2005 based on yahoo dating profiles and it was asking white women in a predominantly white area at the time.

The 2nd study I remember inceltv citing was this meta study done across a large conglomerate of european states that did find all races had a european preference but even within that most still preferred there own race.

I'm just trying to remember the other studies but did you even read any of these studies? Racial homophilly was still very strong across cohorts even if a white preference was found.

Also why are you talking about my looks for I never claimed I was good looking it seems like an adhominem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
Honestly, I have to agree with you on this👍🏻👏🏽.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Blackgymmax
You lack brain cels it seems tinder is based on location the results vary by user and aren't consistent it also varies by weather 1 buys tinder premium.

If your talking about the studies the 1 is a a study from 2005 based on yahoo dating profiles and it was asking white women in a predominantly white area at the time.

The 2nd study I remember inceltv citing was this meta study done across a large conglomerate of european states that did find all races had a european preference but even within that most still preferred there own race.

I'm just trying to remember the other studies but did you even read any of these studies? Racial homophilly was still very strong across cohorts even if a white preference was found.

Also why are you talking about my looks for I never claimed I was good looking it seems like an adhominem.
Lol its like literally every curry tinder experiment and indian dating stat. You never quit

Lol its like literally every curry tinder experiment and indian dating stat. You never quit

The studies you cite show indians are less appealing to women on average but that isn't because there indians or there smv is shit it's because most look like juvenile children without any angularity they need surgery half the time but after that they can very easily slay any 1 of any race can.

The study supports the looks black pill not this smv black pill they are different

The studies you cite show indians are less appealing to women on average but that isn't because there indians or there smv is shit it's because most look like juvenile children without any angularity they need surgery half the time but after that they can very easily slay any 1 of any race can.

The study supports the looks black pill not this smv black pill they are different
You do realize theres boneless whites w more smv than sendhil?

You do realize theres boneless whites w more smv than sendhil?

So I want to steal man what your saying you think an indian guy who has lost weight gotten 4 to 5 surgeries to where he looks like another person still has less slaying potential than a white guy who looks way worse due to being portly and usually being recessed less so than the indian guy but still recessed.

So I want to steal man what your saying you think an indian guy who has lost weight gotten 4 to 5 surgeries to where he looks like another person still has less slaying potential than a white guy who looks way worse due to being portly and usually being recessed less so than the indian guy but still recessed.
Yes

Time to clean up this thread.

Guys, if you wanna argue SMV, create a thread in off-topic.

That is all bullshit. JFL if people think that white ltn/mtn is doing much better. GL people are their own race.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and reptiles