Rate me 30yo grandpa, 177cm/5ft10 and suggest improvements.

HTN imo, you look good.

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer
Too lazy to find it
He made the thread so find it in his account
Imagine losing your own mog battle you created
Brutal
Not gonna search it, just wanted to judge myself

Obviously too old to mew and i think i have narrow palate.
Patchy beard, so cant hide weak jaw behind it :ROFLMAO:
Hair is thick and healthy so i could have longer haircut to hide receding hairline.
Could have some maxillofacial surgery for overbite (will talk with my dentist who is also surgeon) about price, risks and recovery..
Cant see in pics, but pretty gymmaxxed (83kg and pretty lean). Big delts kinda compensate for shitty clavicles :ROFLMAO:
Looking great for a 30 year old mate, if you got jaw implants it would take your looks into the next level. Mirin mate

Im
Also 6ft btw
He’s manlet
You look better, you could niche your brutal NCT tho. Stop barking at each other like a failing marriage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
Are you retarded
Cant to really realize what’s sad here
I thought it was sad but I was interested to see WHY ITS SAD (a different perspective)

• Woah
That old nigga should be married and with kids (I saw the pics first and thought he was 40)
What do you think is too old for this forum.

I feel like when I'm older i will still browse these kind of forums albeit rarely because it's the only place where your unfiltered opinions reside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
How he look better
He jawmogs you, smvmogs, even his nct looks better than your boneless eyes. You mog at eye colouring tho.

Any women would rather pick him than you.
im dont intent being offensive, just honest

He jawmogs you, smvmogs, even his nct looks better than your boneless eyes. You mog at eye colouring tho.

Any women would rather pick him than you.
im dont intent being offensive, just honest
His jaw is literally awful he just looks scrawny asf and there no way you genuinely think his eyes that look like there are melting off his face are better then mine. And what SMV? Jfl

His jaw is literally awful he just looks scrawny asf and there no way you genuinely think his eyes that look like there are melting off his face are better then mine. And what SMV? Jfl
He does look retarted with those eyes, but he just needs cantho and maybe something else to get neutral tilt and he‘s good to go.

You‘d need ALLOT of stuff

you two argueing daily is too funny

He does look retarted with those eyes, but he just needs cantho and maybe something else to get neutral tilt and he‘s good to go.

You‘d need ALLOT of stuff
My eye color alone destroys his eye area

You look good for a 30 year old

Keep being delusional

• JFL
U CALLING ME SCRAWNY? HAHAHAHHA NIGGA WHO ARE YOU TO TALK RETARD NO WAY OUT OF EVRRYOJE YOU CALL ME SCRAWNY

U CALLING ME SCRAWNY? HAHAHAHHA NIGGA WHO ARE YOU TO TALK RETARD NO WAY OUT OF EVRRYOJE YOU CALL ME SCRAWNY
You’re melting

My eye color alone destroys his eye area
Nigga the main feature that makes you look so fucking feminine/soft/rapeable is your eye area tf you saying

I’m very well average you dumb shit
But muh “brutal eye area” trucel stfu greycel faggot
fucking bandwagon retard you don’t know the shit ur talking about
I at least post my face pussy
And you clearly don’t know what being sarcastic or trolling is ur obviously the autist here
Keep being delusional
And don’t forget to
Cope
nah no way

u have one of the worst eye area in the .org`s history, BRUTAL NCT, ur eyes is almost in diagonal

u are far from avarage, and in add you are autistic, clearly never touched a girl

i got to sleep thanking god that im not you, and i wake up thanking god im not you

nah no way

u have one of the worst eye area in the .org`s history, BRUTAL NCT, ur eyes is almost in diagonal

u are far from avarage, and in add you are autistic, clearly never touched a girl

i got to sleep thanking god that im not you, and i wake up thanking god im not you
“B-but Eye so brutal” 🤓
Stop coping faggot you don’t know shit
I’m average as you can get, that’s the ratings I mostly got you retarded faggot
Please post your face if ur gonna insult mine
When I insult others I atleast have my face public while ur hiding greycel
Random fuck
Keep coping

“B-but Eye so brutal” 🤓
Stop coping faggot you don’t know shit
I’m average as you can get, that’s the ratings I mostly got you retarded faggot
Please post your face if ur gonna insult mine
When I insult others I atleast have my face public while ur hiding greycel
Random fuck
Keep coping
its okay being ugly, u never touching a htb or stacy, your lower and upper third are trash

you published your photo with your mouth sweating like a dog, groos asf seeing your drool in your mouth, horrible, your mouth is your second worst feature after your eye, what a trash genetics ngl

i admire your self esteem

Be optimistic, you never flirt with a woman because you are very attractive to them

its okay being ugly, u never touching a htb or stacy, your lower and upper third are trash

you published your photo with your mouth sweating like a dog, groos asf seeing your drool in your mouth, horrible, your mouth is your second worst feature after your eye, what a trash genetics ngl

i admire your self esteem

Be optimistic, you never flirt with a woman because you are very attractive to them
That’s Vaseline in my lips retard the only thing bad about my mouth is my upper lip is too thin autist
And no, neither my upper third or lower third is trash, most brutal part is my middle third the glabella
Ur acting like you know shit but you don’t ur actually delusional and schizo irl living in a life of lies
Are you still hesitated to post yourself
You said u thank god ur not me that Must been ur definitely way better looking than me
Than post your self on rating section please if ur gonna make fun of others for retarded reasons you think is right
But actually wrong…
LOL ur actually so autistic god it’s so funny

You look good just improve your skin quality
Also, 30 yo, ans you're here nigga focus on other things for gods sake

Does it whiten skin too by killing off the melanin
Maybe if you use it often enough, I use it every 3 days and it slightly lightens my skin

• +1
Obviously too old to mew and i think i have narrow palate.
Patchy beard, so cant hide weak jaw behind it :ROFLMAO:
Hair is thick and healthy so i could have longer haircut to hide receding hairline.
Could have some maxillofacial surgery for overbite (will talk with my dentist who is also surgeon) about price, risks and recovery..
Cant see in pics, but pretty gymmaxxed (83kg and pretty lean). Big delts kinda compensate for shitty clavicles :ROFLMAO:
you actually don’t look that bad tbh, i think a rhino and some sort of chin implants/ surgery like geno would ascend you hard. also grow out your hair more

• +1
Reactions: LateBloomer
You look good just improve your skin quality
Also, 30 yo, ans you're here nigga focus on other things for gods sake
Good point, i never had skincare routine or tried to protect myself from the sun. I can get some improvements there.
Also, best friend who is 30yo just got kid and its fuckin nightmare, i dont need that until i'm 35-40 so 'other things' can wait

You look good for a 30 year old
Ofc I do, i don't know what people here smoke tbh.
Real 30yo I know went bald from studying medicine, some even got a lot of gray hairs, most got fat from eating fast food on their IT jobs or started wearing glasses and got forward head posture...

Looks like i'll be getting rhino pretty soon. Found surgeon with great reputation who is not extremely busy.
What should i go for? Ofc he will give advice cuz im clueless, but i guess something small considering i have weak chin and small lips?

View attachment IMG_0605_(1).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0