Rate me + advise. Currently skinmaxxing, gymaxxing, mewing, neck exercises. Any help is appreciated. Considering filler for uee and kybella

Deleted member 26284

Deleted member 26284

Iron
IMG 0893
IMG 0899
IMG 0897

• +1
Reactions: curlyheadfelipe
>mewing, neck exercises
Mental illness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 28904, henocied and 1 other person
Not bad like htn? Eye area are bit lacking and skin could be better.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
and better haircut. Your jaw is good.

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 21931, Deleted member 28904 and 4 others
Not bad like htn? Eye area are bit lacking and skin could be better.
iirc this mfs like 6'5 or something doesn't even belong here

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 23157
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Face>height
yeah no shit but u got like a 99 percentile height + an above average face so u shouldn't really have any trouble slaying. u dont really have any major failos that will ascend u if fixed, maybe rhino idk but skincare will help most.

iirc this mfs like 6'5 or something doesn't even belong here
WTF is this forum. Why is every so fucking tall.. Where are all the fucking manlets?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, Thorsten and forevermirin
WTF is this forum. Why is every so fucking tall.. Where are all the fucking manlets?
i have a theory for why so many tall mfs come on here. somethin to do with how their looksmatched manlet forms are rotting on .is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 23157
i have a theory for why so many tall mfs come on here. somethin to do with how their looksmatched manlet forms are rotting on .is
hONESTY i dont get it. If you have htn face and you are tall 6.5 body builder. Why you are seeking looksmaxing advices when you are already in set. The only reason why I came here is because Im insecure as fuck and im limited by my height. Im here just coping.

• +1
Face>height
your face is still good bro, now you are like a solid mtn bc skin failos you, but if you skinmaxx you are going to be a htn + your height and you a basically chad

• +1
hONESTY i dont get it. If you have htn face and you are tall 6.5 body builder. Why you are seeking looksmaxing advices when you are already in set. The only reason why I came here is because Im insecure as fuck and im limited by my height. Im here just coping.
yeah but deep down u also know u aren't subhuman. thats the only reason u post your face publicly. same logic with tall guys, they know their worth isn't entirely determined by their face rating as they can still cope with height, so it gives them more confidence to post here.

Which is woman's tier height. Everyone height mogs.
Yeah its like high tier manlet height but its still okish. You are not gonna mog mot of the men. I would recommending to use lifts because many girls at 170cm uses like 10cm-15cm heals.

• +1
yeah but deep down u also know u aren't subhuman. thats the only reason u post your face publicly. same logic with tall guys, they know their worth isn't entirely determined by their face rating as they can still cope with height, so it gives them more confidence to post here.
almost everyone that post his face here either has no fucking idea whatsoever on looks so just randomly post pics and ask for ratings (innocent poster, a lot of times its over and they dont even know it) or knows he doesnt look bad so just wants to get ego-fuel (ego driven poster, probably deep down an abused dog without confidence)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and forevermirin
almost everyone that post his face here either has no fucking idea whatsoever on looks so just randomly post pics and ask for ratings (innocent poster, a lot of times its over and they dont even know it) or knows he doesnt look bad so just wants to get ego-fuel (ego driven poster, probably deep down an abused dog without confidence)
I do it if i get mixed ratings. Its fuck me.

Yeah its like high tier manlet height but its still okish. You are not gonna mog mot of the men. I would recommending to use lifts because many girls at 170cm uses like 10cm-15cm heals.
Yup, I see 6'0 foids quite a lot + they wear martens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
yeah basically, and the first type of people are either secure enough because they get validation/have nothing to lose etc or are tall. the second type of dude is Deep.

• +1
Yup, I see 6'0 foids quite a lot + they wear martens.
This is biggest reason why I lift max. iF FOIDS fraud their height. I will do it too.. but of course not 10cm like amensia. DO YOU use lift?

• +1
This is biggest reason why I lift max. iF FOIDS fraud their height. I will do it too.. but of course not 10cm like amensia. DO YOU use lift?
No point in doing so. I've got be inconspicuous. Ninjamaxxing.

No point in doing so. I've got be inconspicuous. Ninjamaxxing.
Bro you should. Frauding at 182cm is not very noticeable. The more manlet you are more noticeable lift maxing is. If you are 182cm. I would add at least 5cm extra height.

• JFL
Bro you should. Frauding at 182cm is not very noticeable. The more manlet you are more noticeable lift maxing is. If you are 182cm. I would add at least 5cm extra height.
It messes up your proportions + my has already gone MGTOW. Besides, I get mistaken for a tranny even though I have ogre features. I suppose it's my 19 inch subhuman skull. JFL women brutally mog me in that aspect.

It messes up your proportions + my has already gone MGTOW. Besides, I get mistaken for a tranny even though I have ogre features. I suppose it's my 19 inch subhuman skull. JFL women brutally mog me in that aspect.
My back*

Yeah big skull can bit fuck up your body proportion especially if you have big forehead but I think 5cm is not that bad. You start to look weird if you lift max 10cm..

• +1
I’ve been insecure my whole life bro. Black pill didn’t help either. I’m jus tryna do all I can so I can leave this forum

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I’ve been insecure my whole life bro. Black pill didn’t help either. I’m jus tryna do all I can so I can leave this forum
Bro how? Your face is not bad and you are tall motherfucker. You are honestly full set.

yeah no shit but u got like a 99 percentile height + an above average face so u shouldn't really have any trouble slaying. u dont really have any major failos that will ascend u if fixed, maybe rhino idk but skincare will help most.
Thanks, idk I’ve jus been insecure and my friend told me abt this site so I figure I might as well fix what I can

• +1
  • So Sad

I’m curious if it genuinely is that over for you. Although it wouldnt surprise me, it is over for many of us here.

Is it your own assessment or did you ever share your pictures with others?

• JFL
I’m curious if it genuinely is that over for you. Although it wouldnt surprise me, it is over for many of us here.

Is it your own assessment or did you ever share your pictures with others?
Subhumans that saw my face said that I would get rated "average" on r/AmIUgly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Subhumans that saw my face said that I would get rated "average" on r/AmIUgly
I will never post on that shithole. Rather jump from a bridge

(Yet I’m posting here)

Thanks, idk I’ve jus been insecure and my friend told me abt this site so I figure I might as well fix what I can
trust me this site is going to make your insecurities much much worse leave while u still can. look at me with my gigachad morph avi while typing behind my screen with my 4.5psl face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: imnotworthanything, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 22623
I understand.. but this forum is gonna mess you up even more because there are many trolls and haters.
I ain’t tripping over some dude calling me subhuman tbh. I just want the best advice I can get so I can leave faster

• +1
trust me this site is going to make your insecurities much much worse leave while u still can. look at me with my gigachad morph avi while typing behind my screen with my 4.5psl face.
I’ll keep it in check. What’s psl

I ain’t tripping over some dude calling me subhuman tbh. I just want the best advice I can get so I can leave faster
There is no many thing you can do. Maybe grow your hair longer and have good textures. If you want improve your eye area. Then do upper eye lid surgery to get rid of UEE.

There is no many thing you can do. Maybe grow your hair longer and have good textures. If you want improve your eye area. Then do upper eye lid surgery to get rid of UEE.

View attachment 2210223
Ya I’m growing it out rn. Hopefully it’s not a curly mess

• +1
Leave this fukin shithole, you look good.

put some fucking lip balm on, also facial hair looks bad, and change yo hairstyle