Rate me and give advice (14yo).

E

estrogenic_sub5

Iron
20240420 200120

• +1
Reactions: Jova
You don’t look bad ig, but you don’t look good. Your eyes looked retarded like you rub them too much or followed some retarded eye pulling guide and now you have cancer. But your just a normie with a little bit of autism if thst makes sense :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: nathan and estrogenic_sub5
You don’t look bad ig, but you don’t look good. Your eyes looked retarded like you rub them too much or followed some retarded eye pulling guide and now you have cancer. But your just a normie with a little bit of autism if thst makes sense :feelsyay:
Do I have potential? Be honest

Do I have potential? Be honest
Yes totally man but you’re gonna get a lot of shit from people on this forum who just wanna put you down. Get a nice haircut experiment with facial hair. From the looks you have decent bone development. Lips are a little thin. You have positively tilted eyebrows so that’s a plus. A video would help in terms of a rating though

Yes totally man but you’re gonna get a lot of shit from people on this forum who just wanna put you down. Get a nice haircut experiment with facial hair. From the looks you have decent bone development. Lips are a little thin. You have positively tilted eyebrows so that’s a plus. A video would help in terms of a rating though
Thank you man appreciate that

good side, brutal front

Honestly same I've never been more depressed

• +1
Reactions: estrogenic_sub5