Rate me and tell me if its over for me 15 year old asiancel

These people don't know how to rate Asians, you don't look bad bro, although I do think you could benefit from genioplasty and paranasal implants and maybe orbital implants

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
These people don't know how to rate Asians, you don't look bad bro, although I do think you could benefit from genioplasty and paranasal implants and maybe orbital implants
I am only 15 years old i cant do any of that, anything i can do at home for cheap or free

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Why are you telling a 15 year old boy to get all of these surgeries. He's not even grown yet. He hasn't even finished puberty. He should be trying to get his T and DHT up instead.

Built for big Dravidian cock ngl

U need to test and dhtmax

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Why are you telling a 15 year old boy to get all of these surgeries. He's not even grown yet. He hasn't even finished puberty. He should be trying to get his T and DHT up instead.
True

I'm just saying though

Why do u thtink i have low test? Is it because no facial hair? I wax every 2 weeks
No brow ridge, short non-existent chin, philtrum is long af which gives off a feminine look

In general East Asians look facially low T, also why tf do u wax ur facial hair 😭😭 just shave it bro thats gay asf

No brow ridge, short non-existent chin, philtrum is long af which gives off a feminine look

In general East Asians look facially low T, also why tf do u wax ur facial hair 😭😭 just shave it bro thats gay asf
I wax because if i shave i can cause ingrown hairs and it changes hair density which i dont want, i dont want some stubbles

Not that bad tbh, considering your age. Your worst flaws are fucked up philtrum to chin(chin too small and short), pencil neck and your frame looks overall small. You should put on some muscle and doing a genio if your chin won't grow past 20.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Not that bad tbh, considering your age. Your worst flaws are fucked up philtrum to chin(chin too small and short), pencil neck and your frame looks overall small. You should put on some muscle and doing a genio if your chin won't grow past 20.
Why is big chin good exactly?

Not over, milkmaxx to increase bone density

• +1
Reactions: bbc_intake
Why is big chin good exactly?
Just looks better on males and in your case your chin is shorter than your philtrum which obviously is a bad thing when too noticeable. You are still young tho so wait and maximise your puberty

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and bbc_intake
Unironically have good potential tbh if you improve ur lower third
What parts of lower third? Im guessing you mean chin

Just looks better on males and in your case your chin is shorter than your philtrum which obviously is a bad thing when too noticeable. You are still young tho so wait and maximise your puberty
Thanks, someone who is actually helpful instead of calling me racial slur and telling me to do surgeries

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Thanks, someone who is actually helpful instead of calling me racial slur and telling me to do surgeries
Dw, it's been a while since it's plenty of trolls here. Rn the best softmaxx you can do is neck training, look at the thread in BOTB and also other threads to max your puberty

• +1
Reactions: bbc_intake
Dw, it's been a while since it's plenty of trolls here. Rn the best softmaxx you can do is neck training, look at the thread in BOTB and also other threads to max your puberty
I appreciate it a bunch

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover