Rate me and tell me what are my good and bad features.

Very low htn-high mtn.

how tf is this guy ltn? Most these faggots try to rate you lower so they feel better about themselves. In reality, your good looking. Also, you’re 6‘2, which is a mogger height. Def htn
Thanks bro. I think i was once chadlite in 2017 but had extreme collagen and fat pad descension after incredebly trauma

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and inwardgonionscel
still mog you pussy + i fuck bitches daily. try harder
Stop lying to yourself bro. I’d believe you fuck gay men but not women.

ngl, if I was ugly enough to be mogged by someone as faggotish as you, I’d kill myself. Thank god I’m not.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23
Ascends with bigger neck

Arent you leo

High mtn, fat pads, collagen loss, under eyes, nasolabial folds is brutal, u look 5 years older than what u currently are. U need to fix that. As u look like an old has been, that used to be significantly better looking 6 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

ngl, if I was ugly enough to be mogged by someone as faggotish as you, I’d kill myself. Thank god I’m not.
check my posts on rate my exs, they mog all the girls you’ll ever talk to

post pic of you and add jaw area, i mog you in jaw most def

shagger bro get off this site these autistic retards will convince you youre ugly when you have high appeal
I agree with this.

Your a decent looking guy, get of this websites or soon you will be more insecure due to negative comments and than you will be posting you face every day asking for rates, don't be a prey to the bullies .

This website is a dark negative place dont get sucked in bro.

All the best.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, proxyy and potentialzaddy
24, 6’2
It began?
Are you the guy who got looksminned by stress? Because if so you look a lot more alive now and much better overall. A bit of lifefuel for people in the same situation (me).

• +1
I agree with this.

Your a decent looking guy, get of this websites or soon you will be more insecure due to negative comments and than you will be posting you face every day asking for rates, don't be a prey to the bullies .

All the best.
bro looks like shawn mendes and theyll tell him hes the hunchback of notre dame

post pic of you and add jaw area, i mog you in jaw most def
Lmao I’m not posting myself on a website dedicated to incels and known for blatant racism and homophobia. I don’t need to prove im better looking than some faggot looking ass. Btw your jaw looks horror since it has zero harmony with the rest of your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 37815
HTN, looking good

-Mouth retrusion
-Long philtrum
-Shit eyebrows and eyelashes
-Feminine nose
-Recessed upper maxilla

In my experience your biggest failo is your retruded mouth and long philtrum. With your feminine eye area and nose a protruding mouth is basically necessary otherwise you end up being feminine in all the wrong places. You need a more feminine mouth area with a shorter philtrum to complement your other feminine features.

• +1
Btw your philtrum is long because your nose is too short which makes your nose a bit too feminine.

• +1
Different lightning

Attachments

• D6E2B498-8531-4EF5-ABFD-0ED02CD98AC6.jpeg
    D6E2B498-8531-4EF5-ABFD-0ED02CD98AC6.jpeg
    428.2 KB · Views: 0
I agree with this.

All the best.
High iq reply

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and poopoohead
Btw your philtrum is long because your nose is too short which makes your nose a bit too feminine.
Deathtier combo i have it because of my mom it's really fucking brutal and we can't fix right ?

• +1
hmmm thers something off bout you but cant quite put my finger on it

hmmm.. let me think give me a minute

hmmm

i think it has to do something around your mouth

somethin going up your nose.. theres someting off

i think the nasolabial folds??

hmmm thers something off bout you but cant quite put my finger on it

hmmm.. let me think give me a minute

hmmm

i think it has to do something around your mouth

somethin going up your nose.. theres someting off

i think the nasolabial folds??
Why you talkin like an npc 😂 and it's his overprojected nasal spine plus short nose/long philtrum deathtier combo that looks wrong

• +1
Reactions: hopeisnotenough
Why eye are of death?
deer in headlights type of vibe, put minoxidil on you eyebrows and it should take enough attention away from them. Not bad eye color though.