Rate Me Before My Leanmaxxing journey to 10%bf

D

Deleted member 25544

Goodbye, Ascension Here I Come - 2022/03/20
This me atm at roughly 170lbs at 5'11, 20%bf. Only fat and basically no muscle on my body. I look extremely skinny fat and estrogenic atm

Me at my leanest state 14-15%

My routine for leanmaxxing starting today:

Unnamed

Diet:
High Protein
High Fruit & Vegetable Intake
Low Salt & High Sodium
Avoiding Added Sugar, Sweeteners

Supplements:
Concerta
Melatonin
Vitamin C
Hydrolyzed Collagen

I think i have a pretty decent base for looksmaxxing, so i will try to make the most of it. And in 6 months i will do another update on here.
See you then!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, lightskinbengali, LiteralCaucasian and 2 others
I got the ectomorph frame with your basic ectomorph face, long midface, high gonial angle. I got shit metabolism due to always being inside all day long and living like a incel.

Did cardio today for the first time, and i could only run for 45 seconds before i actually fucking started to puke. Not even kidding.
Will be fun to see progress over time.

• Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Lmao in the diet part i meant
Low Salt & High Potassium, not high sodium

A thick neck would look great on you

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
you don't look 20% bf

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and BrahminBoss
A thick neck would look great on you
Had a really thick neck, traps exploded when i was on test. But unfortunately it made my face more bloated. Still had really good sex appeal irl, which i have no explanation on how.

But it's more worth the trade off of having a lean/ripped physique with a chiseled face, so thats primarily what i am focusing on right now.

you don't look 20% bf
As you can see in the first picture, i am slightly sucking in my cheeks to get a more hollow look so i can see my potential. I am 20% bf
If you saw my body u would understand.

Can't rate properly as you are squinting and... What's that in your mouth??? Spit it out NOW!

easily chadlite
@mrriceguy i cant handle being mogged by chads.org at this point :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover
Can't rate properly as you are squinting and... What's that in your mouth??? Spit it out NOW!
5 Nicotine poches + slightly cheek sucking in first picture.

Not squinting tho, my eyes have always been that way and i get comments irl because of it. I could provide a video in motion if i find one tho so you can see.

As you can see in the first picture, i am slightly sucking in my cheeks to get a more hollow look so i can see my potential. I am 20% bf
If you saw my body u would understand.
Send body

easily chadlite
Not chadlite yet, long way to go my friend.
Just got a decent base atm, and thats it

youre chadlite at 15% tho
combine that with a good physique and you can easily slay

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
I think you are chadlite, definitely above HTN.

No failos to speak of, good eye area, jaw, bone structure...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
mogs me to suicidal ideation

• +1
  • +1
This me atm at roughly 170lbs at 5'11, 20%bf. Only fat and basically no muscle on my body. I look extremely skinny fat and estrogenic atm

View attachment 2042490
Diet:
High Protein
Low Salt & High Sodium

Supplements:
Concerta
Melatonin
Vitamin C
Hydrolyzed Collagen

I think i have a pretty decent base for looksmaxxing, so i will try to make the most of it. And in 6 months i will do another update on here.
See you then!
Mirin

easily chadlite
Another day another mog to Gandy heaven

• So Sad
Send body
Suicidefuel incoming
Did my own measurements and it was roughly at 20% bf
a doctor also tested my bf and it was 19%

Worst pics i could find. My clavicles are not visible anymore atm at this body fat %.
At my best shape i could bench 100kg, deadlift 150kg, squat 150kg.

Looking horrible atm due to rotting and eating mcdondalds with 0 exercise.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Suicidefuel incoming
Did my own measurements and it was roughly at 20% bf
a doctor also tested my bf and it was 19%

Worst pics i could find. My clavicles are not visible anymore atm at this body fat %.
At my best shape i could bench 100kg, deadlift 150kg, squat 150kg.

Looking horrible atm due to rotting and eating mcdondalds with 0 exercise.
Yep 18-20 you have great fat distribution . Lean down quick you have good bones also get contacts man weird seeing a white guy with dark eyes tbh 😹

I think you are chadlite, definitely above HTN.

No failos to speak of, good eye area, jaw, bone structure...
Well i have the potential to be chadlite thanks to a decent base

But in my current state of looks i would not put myself above HTN

But as i said, i will shortly make a update on here when i have achieved 10% bf so you guys can see the difference.

Yep 18-20 you have great fat distribution . Lean down quick you have good bones also get contacts man weird seeing a white guy with dark eyes tbh 😹
Stimulants do that bro haha
I got light green eyes.

• Woah
What does low salt and high sodium mean? Are you avoiding iodine?

• +1
Another day another mog to Gandy heaven
If it's you in your profile picture you look good man.
Good sex appeal, here where i live atleast, u would stand out to the rest of the bloated geeks around my age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
If it's you in your profile picture you look good man.
Good sex appeal, here where i live atleast, u would stand out to the rest of the bloated geeks around my age.
Btw, it only gets from 15 to 10 so:

Btw, it only gets from 15 to 10 so:

I am not bluepilled bro.

You are just insecure, Jb's love the asian pretty pheno.

Of course I dont know how you look in motion and how tall you are. But you got the everyday asian pretty boy face from what i can see.

What are you doing bro. You need to go to the gym, leanmaxxing makes you look frail if you dont have any muscle on your body.

Get muscle mass via bulking and then leanmax

What are you doing bro. You need to go to the gym, leanmaxxing makes you look frail if you dont have any muscle on your body.

This was me during my gym period, 3k kcals 200g protein everyday
180lbs at 5'11:
Face looked very bloated, but i had decently good smv irl i would say.

• +1
Reactions: FootballPlaya69

Plan is just to recomp at a healthy weight doing calisthenics pretty much everyday.
All i really need is a decent lean/ripped physique with just some muscles.

View attachment 2042490
Diet:
High Protein
Low Salt & High Sodium

Supplements:
Concerta
Melatonin
Vitamin C
Hydrolyzed Collagen

See you then!
Chadlite /10 Good plan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25544

View attachment 2042490
Diet:
High Protein
Low Salt & High Sodium

Supplements:
Concerta
Melatonin
Vitamin C
Hydrolyzed Collagen

See you then!
High HTN. I don't believe getting leaner will help. You're severely hardcapped by your mouth area, not by your bones. Thats what you should focus on fixing above all else.

• +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Deleted member 25544
High HTN. I don't believe getting leaner will help. You're severely hardcapped by your mouth area, not by your bones. Thats what you should focus on fixing above all else.
Yeah, 100% agree with you there. My upper lip is failo, but it's extremely common here in my country. Most people i see have thin upper lips, i guess its just a nordic trait. But i still would say it somehow harmonies with my face ok. More in the summer when my lips are more plumb, in the winter they get dry as raisin.

Maybe i will something surgery-wise, but thats not my first priority right now.

Yeah, 100% agree with you there. My upper lip is failo, but it's extremely common here in my country. Most people i see have thin upper lips, i guess its just a nordic trait. But i still would say it somehow harmonies with my face ok. More in the summer when my lips are more plumb, in the winter they get dry as raisin.

Don't take this the wrong way, as you're still a good looking dude.... but nah, it doesn't harmonize at all. It's not a slight failo either. Every dimension of your lips are severely undersized. Too narrow, too thin, too low set, it's a deviation WELL below the mean. I'm only saying it this to bring your attention to it. Hell,, there's a faceapp filter for bigger lips. Try it out, you'll get mouthpilled. Make it your first priority lookswise.

Screenshot 20230116 142054 Chrome
FaceApp 16738969180502

This should more than prove my point. Now stop starving yourself and ruining your long term health. And shame on all the users tell him that becoming a skeleton is what he needs.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Deleted member 25544
Leanmaxxing will not make you chadlite. Only fixing your mouth area will. In fact you'll only further deplete your health markers.

• +1
View attachment 2042819View attachment 2042820

This should more than prove my point. Now stop starving yourself and ruining your long term health. And shame on all the users tell him that becoming a skeleton is what he needs.
I agree with the lip harmony, if i had sligthly bigger upper lip it would make me look better, how much better that i don't know.
In the first picture i sent, i can 100% see my harmony looks off thanks to my thin lips, but in other pictures and in real life it looks better. Could also have made it worse due to having 5 snus in my upper lip.

In the morph you sent me, i had a friends with big lips like that and he got bullied all through school by girls for having female tier lips. Even though he was a good looking guy. It was brutal, probably because it didn't harmonize with his face well, similar to my case.
You'r the first one to point on this flaw of mine after spending years on this forum, so thanks for letting me know thats it somewhat true.

Here are other pics where my lips are bit more moisturized + without snus in my lip.
Still my lips affect my harmony in a negative, but it could have been much worse, so i guess i am okay with it.

But yeah thanks for pointing it out, will perhaps consider upper lip surgery.

Calisthenics is fun but it's not the best for building muscle

• +1
Calisthenics is fun but it's not the best for building muscle
It’s a great tool for improving endurance, burning calories which leads to a toning of your body.

Most of your usual base calisthenics exercises, push ups, pull ups, works great for upper body building and once you get to such a high rep range where it’s basically all endurance, you can simply move over to harder progressions within the exercises.

But yeah of course, weights is much more efficient for building muscle, it all depends on your goals.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism

View attachment 2042490
Diet:
High Protein
Low Salt & High Sodium

Supplements:
Concerta
Melatonin
Vitamin C
Hydrolyzed Collagen

See you then!
Zinc and magnesium including vitamin D should be in this

As for diet track using chronometer

Lol don't listen to this low iq normie

As per usual: Good base.