It's under 2.8
Dolphin
Nct
And Icd
Ain't good
Jaws a little narrow
Jaw frontal seems off here but could be
If you got jaw fillers and csntho you'd be a solid htn+
You basically lose giga pts because you have just normie eye area and some jaw flaws

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, Mog3D, Deleted member 62432 and 2 others
HTN. What has your experience on ostarine been like?
good so far until i accidentally fucking smashed one of my bottle and casually threw $60 down the drain

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Yeah but you've done fuck all about it and I'm not a hypocrite either I'm saving money I have 31 k saved up so far so it's not like I'm intentionally avoiding surgery but to get the full package of 7 surgeries I need like 50 k
Im saving my first 2k for a gaming pc and after that i may save for a jaw surgery but thats it

• JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969
mid HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notgraycel245969 and NorwoodAscender
Dnrd the plans but good luck. Reminds me of my own "ascension plan" I drafted back in 2018. Still stuck on the first few steps but fuck it, life is a marathon, not a sprint.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 39692 and NorwoodAscender
Im saving my first 2k for a gaming pc and after that i may save for a jaw surgery but thats it
Is your method of saving picking up coins on the street? Haven't you been here for two years?

• JFL
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
Based off these pics
High mtn
Specifically
Your eye aspect ratio isn't 3+
It's under 2.8
Dolphin
Nct
And Icd
Ain't good
Jaws a little narrow
You basically lose giga pts because you have just normie eye area and some jaw flaws
strange. every time i take measurements i have ideal eye spacing. could be the photo. but i’ll definitely take this rating coming from you

Gaming is an untermenschen trait bro you need to cut that out it actually makes you more subhuman if you do it during your upbringing it fucks your posture giving you skullosis your face grows down ward due to the negative pressure of gravity don't even get me started on the negative facial profile I'm not saying gaming will make you subhuman I'm saying gaming at an younger for longer than 4 hours would

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Dnrd the plans but good luck. Reminds me of my own "ascension plan" I drafted back in 2018. Still stuck on the first few steps but fuck it, life is a marathon, not a sprint.
yessir bhai. good luck to you as well

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
strange. every time i take measurements i have ideal eye spacing. could be the photo. but i’ll definitely take this rating coming from you
Take a mirror selfie cuz this is giga distorted
However your icd is off. Your eyes are pretty narrow which usually means the space between your eyes is off.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
nah he is def htn and will be chadlite soon at the rate he is improving. Take the pheno pill plus his bones aren't bad either simply having our pheno and not being recessed means our ceiling for looks is much higher
His appeal isnt htn level simply this guy htn gets rated htn while first one obviously has more appeal it dont make sense to me okay?

Attachments

• D7B3C6E2-2A4E-4A45-BFAE-DAC3E4E1F7A5.jpeg
    D7B3C6E2-2A4E-4A45-BFAE-DAC3E4E1F7A5.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 5DBCBEED-FE13-4849-BF0D-86790424E085.jpeg
    5DBCBEED-FE13-4849-BF0D-86790424E085.jpeg
    168.5 KB · Views: 0
Gaming is an untermenschen trait bro you need to cut that out it actually makes you more subhuman if you do it during your upbringing it fucks your posture giving you skullosis your face grows down ward due to the negative pressure of gravity don't even get me started on the negative facial profile I'm not saying gaming will make you subhuman I'm saying gaming at an younger for longer than 4 hours would
IMG 3924

I need a new pc

yessir bhai. good luck to you as well

Thanks man. I'm still working on step 1 of my plan: reduce height to 5'8. That's what's needed in 2024 to be a rizzmaxxed oofy doofy.
@worldmog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Thanks man. I'm still working on step 1 of my plan: reduce height to 5'8. That's what's needed in 2024 to be a rizzmaxxed oofy doofy.
@worldmog
based

High mtn. Eye falios mentioned above but also your upper lip seems thin

• +1
Based off these pics
High mtn
Specifically
Your eye aspect ratio isn't 3+
It's under 2.8
Dolphin
Nct
And Icd
Ain't good
Jaws a little narrow
Why call everyone dolphin u lil shit

Take a mirror selfie cuz this is giga distorted
However your icd is off. Your eyes are pretty narrow which usually means the space between your eyes is off.
8CBDADEF 8C11 4FE6 8DAD 0F64A907684E

only mirror i had in my dorm jfl. had to climb on top of a bunk bed to take this shit. @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

My Current Frontal:
View attachment 2746627

Side:
View attachment 2746649

Skincare (0.025 tret, azelaic acid, etc)

Tanning once a week (no tret the day before tanning)

Volufiline (Lips and Undereyes)

Tret and Hydrocortisone to maybe make nose smaller

Chewing

The Ordinary Lash Serum

Mid Ostarine Cycle

Debloating (Potassium, less carbs etc)

Leaning down to 11-12% bf this is me at 14%

Beta Carotene

Should have Close to perfect skin by then

V-Beam laser for my Type 1 Rosacea

Dye Lashes Jet Black

Dye Eyebrows Medium-Dark Brown

Become Completely Debloated and 11% BF

maybe dye hair?

dorsal hump removal (maybe)

have a tan like arvids in this pic:View attachment 2746693

@dragomaxxer @Blackgymmax @Bzz @DildoFaggins @Tai Lung @kebab @humanoidsub7 @Sexually Disabled

Golden pajeet/10

Your spacing is good that guy just loves to call everyone ipd icl and dolphin

HTN, mogs me to hell and back

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yeah but you've done fuck all about it and I'm not a hypocrite either I'm saving money I have 31 k saved up so far so it's not like I'm intentionally avoiding surgery but to get the full package of 7 surgeries I need like 50 k
what are you planning on doing?

Are you not applying it to hairline at all?
not balding yet but i will when i start to see some norwooding for sure. i’ll do that and fin

I feel like your eyebrows could be a tad bit darker . I would go for a medium-dark brown

His appeal isnt htn level simply this guy htn gets rated htn while first one obviously has more appeal it dont make sense to me okay?
his selfie is considerably more distorted lmao, @NorwoodAscender next time you post frontal just do what you did with dorm pic cause retards like this always forget about distortion. His frontal selfie doesn't look as good as he looks irl i can assure that, first of all he isn't frauding at all and the angle and distance makes the distortion much higher, which for people with for example nct just makes it look worse than it really is irl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and edodalic29
not balding yet but i will when i start to see some norwooding for sure. i’ll do that and fin
Got you,
When you say tanning once a week and stop tret the day before, do you go to a tanning bed or just outside?

Got you,
When you say tanning once a week and stop tret the day before, do you go to a tanning bed or just outside?
tanning bed but i wouldn’t do the same if i were u. it’s pretty retarded but i need the tan

How did you grow ur brows bro. They look nice now

• +1