rate me brutally honestly

joseroling

joseroling

looks theory nerd
I'd say i have pretty boy potential. please tell me your opinions.
4C0BE2B8 87B6 45FD 998A C67EEE8F6757

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
in general I think girls would be attracted to you but if you look at the features one by one, kinda mtn

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and proxyy
btw im 6,4 tall and kinda skinny but im going to the gym regularly

in general I think girls would be attracted to you but if you look at the features one by one, kinda mtn
thanks for the feedback, any tips on how to improve?

thanks for the feedback, any tips on how to improve?
make eyebrows thicker, grow moustache to cover up the long philtrum. grow hair out

• +1
Reactions: joseroling
looking good you have a chance with the girls just gotta become buffer and max out those eyebrows

HTN SMV if you're 6'4, facially id say MTN+, your mouth is very small and your brows are subpar

Imma say a weak HTN you could having a stronger rating if you try to grow out your eyebrows and find a better shape. Your upper lip is also significantly smaller than the bottom.

Jewish ass alar base and nasal tip

Brootal mouth mtn

brutal lips. mtn

U need to fix nose and mouth

brutall mouth area, makes you look autistic as shit

Your mouth is narrow but it doesnt matter if you want to go for prettyboy anyways. Philtrum is cope and cope and cope for prettyboys. But grow your hair out and do smth about the eyebrows. Your eyes are actually good, good medial canthus and they look neutral/slighty positive. You can grow light stubble if you think the philtrum distracts from your halos. Good zygos/jaw/chin. Youre a bit looksminned rn. Just do all the softmaxxes you can and you will prolly get some bitches on your cock.

Strong mtn. Could ascend with better hair maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
You’re a pretty boy
Irl HTN

somewhere in the mtns

If you’re biting your cheeks then stop

get surgery to shorten the philturm and surgery to fix your narrow mouth and apply something on eyebrows to make it thicker and that’s it

in person your htn cus your 6,4 and girls probably go for you