Rate me frauded (M15)

I don't believe you even read 5% of it because it' not legible since it was translated with Google and the whole format changed

This is the master race by the way

copia19deaakn6%255B1%255D.jpg
View attachment 2926624View attachment 2926626View attachment 2926627View attachment 2926629
Do you not think its ideal for everyone to just have their own land and live how they want, no slavery nothing just reprodurincg within ones phenotype?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Do you not think its ideal for everyone to just have their own land and live how they want, no slavery nothing just reprodurincg within ones phenotype?
No, domination is beautiful and is nature in its purest essence, what you say sounds like something a female or a hippie soy would say . I'm all for human diversity on Earth because if everyone looks the same then there is no domination at all, it allows whites or asians to brutally AMOG the rest of humans with their looks and intelligence.

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No, domination is beautiful and is nature in its purest essence, what you say sounds like something a female or a hippie soy would say . I'm all for human diversity on Earth because if everyone looks the same then there is no domination at all, it allows whites or asians to brutally AMOG the rest of humans with their looks and intelligence.

• JFL
Also,

white/asian (trash excluded) in foreign countries = good

foreign people in white/asian countries = bad

can't care to expound on it

• JFL
Also,

white/asian (trash excluded) in foreign countries = good

foreign people in white/asian countries = bad

can't care to expound on it
Technological advancment is the reason for suicide, deppression and inceldom.

• +1
Do you understand the colonizers point of view? I do. Those tribesman don't look human

• JFL
The absolute state of this forum

Do you understand the colonizers point of view? I do. Those tribesman don't look human
people are naturally attracted to their own race but objectively they are good looking, low bf, forward growth, cheekbones etc. So do you want to erradicate all races so only whites are left? Is that what you want?

playground mogger

Damn ur like me bhai we both have shit philtrums

• +1
Reactions: smallman
  • JFL
Chin to philtrum seems alright. You seem decent looking
I would be decent looking if it wasn’t for my nose. With that I’m genuinely ltn it’s that bad. But once I get rhino I think I could be htn

• +1
Reactions: smallman