66FE7899 5CCD 4888 81A0 82D9B018F7B1
9CB6E748 C897 4DC0 89CB 45B64252CEDB

E28A227A D5FF 40A1 809C 7E23DA573BC3

42A98A4F 9F99 4A9A A1A8 EDAD7D0AD02C

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 22924
Leanmaxing>surgery I’m convinced

When did you first begin to notice female behavior around you?

about a year ago is when I started getting any female attention (the fat pics were from almost 2 years ago) and at that point I was able to get low tier girls if I was putting in considerable effort but honestly I still looked like shit and the only reason I technically wasn’t incel when i was obese in the above pics lmao even at like 22% BF is because I managed to lose my virginity to some emo chick I jestermaxxed for. It wasn’t until the last 6-7 months where getting girls irl and online was actually easy (girls calling me hot, meeting up after only sending one selfie, getting matches on tinder, etc.) and didn’t feel like I had to work for it and entertain a girl individually hoping she would respond positively to it

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and poopoohead
about a year ago is when I started getting any female attention (the fat pics were from almost 2 years ago) and at that point I was able to get low tier girls if I was putting in considerable effort but honestly I still looked like shit and the only reason I technically wasn’t incel when i was obese in the above pics lmao even at like 22% BF is because I managed to lose my virginity to some emo chick I jestermaxxed for. It wasn’t until the last 6-7 months where getting girls irl and online was actually easy (girls calling me hot, meeting up after only sending one selfie, getting matches on tinder, etc.) and didn’t feel like I had to work for it and entertain a girl individually hoping she would respond positively to it
I used to be bluepilled asf and a lot of people say the opposite but finding the blackpill and looksmax space was the best thing i’ve ever done for my overall quality of life

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Honestly u ascended a lot man I can see why u insecure cuz u were a fatso but good job

Prolly one of the greatest ascend