132.5 KB · Views: 109
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Jimsonbobson505
Hooligan material

Honestly fits you it looks like you have MPB tho

bro you really need to lean max and grow muscles. buzzcut fits u but u have the dominant face that would look good on a shredded body

• +1
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
Thank you was told to thug max don't worry I was wearing the purple thing to do some manual work

Look what I said the other guy
I'm wearing purple but I don't know if you seen my other threads but I was just mentioninh it in general

Buzz cut really complements your IQ score

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
bro you really need to lean max and grow muscles. buzzcut fits u but u have the dominant face that would look good on a shredded body
Thank you my guy I know don't worry Ive been very strict on myself today had a little bad night yesterday where I went through a whole pocket of after eights but today I lit just a strawberry Greek yogurt and thats it I'll have my meat vegatbles dinner though with no Carbs

Thank you my guy I know don't worry Ive been very strict on myself today had a little bad night yesterday where I went through a whole pocket of after eights but today I lit just a strawberry Greek yogurt and thats it I'll have my meat vegatbles dinner though with no Carbs
just do cardio and lift hard man. im going to the gym 7 times atm and im natural. 5 days up, lp, push, pull, legs and 2 days cardio. we all gonna make it niggu

thugmaxxing would fit you perfectly bro. goodluck

Buzz cut really complements your IQ score
Hair har Id rather be a chav jock than a nerdy algie
just do cardio and lift hard man. im going to the gym 7 times atm and im natural. 5 days up, lp, push, pull, legs and 2 days cardio. we all gonna make it niggu
Yea my guy you rep the Latinos well on here g
thugmaxxing would fit you perfectly bro. goodluck
Thank you I've got alot of chav clothes so I'm on the way natrully
Honestly fits you it looks like you have MPB tho
My guy whats it mean mbp

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401