• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and Akhi
nose nerfs brutal
chadlite potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, saiya_online and dehydrated
brother looks kinda like me, i just have a little wider and bigger lips:feelswat:

heightmogged tho, im 189

This guy hates me 😂
he’s focusing too much on useless bs nobody in real life gaf about 🤣 you’re already caucasian male tall with decent eye area and bone structure you’ll be chad in asian countries and low chadlite potential in other

This guy hates me 😂
i dont but i have to say the truth nothing you can do about it just leave forum and live a normal life being rich and tall

• +1
Reactions: dy1
he’s focusing too much on useless bs nobody in real life gaf about 🤣 you’re already caucasian male tall with decent eye area and bone structure you’ll be chad in asian countries and low chadlite potential in other
yea nobody goes and looks at your ratios but that's what makes you attractive no girl will notice if you have a .3 longer mid face but it will make you uglier thats my point

he just looks like the average european guy, with permanent debloat from gymmaxxing it'll be fine

Fakecel is someone who doesnt need to improve all that much

just get lean
yea thats why i said 4.1-4.4

he just looks like the average european guy, with permanent debloat from gymmaxxing it'll be fine

Fakecel is someone who doesnt need to improve all that much

just get lean
I’d say I’m already quite lean tbh, thought all you really need body wise is lean and broad shoulders which I have

yea nobody goes and looks at your ratios but that's what makes you attractive no girl will notice if you have a .3 longer mid face but it will make you uglier thats my point
Fair enough thanks for honesty my bro

• +1
Reactions: leritte
True about nose but I’d say mouth is decent no?
Maybe little wider
your mouth looks miniscule compared to your long midface thats why.