Rate me guys, I get absolutely no pussy yet get called a Chad all the time

D

Deleted member 29011

Iron
5'10'', 20M

thanks

• Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Rimaxtis and BasedPsychiatrist
this site is turning me schizo I thought this was another @colesp identity crisis thread

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend, Deleted member 15468, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
Chads.org

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
what tf is colesp
@BongMog @forevermirin @lascarko

71uWTGIi9VL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69, 5.5psl, Rimaxtis and 4 others
u need to run dogpill asap OP mirin retriever mouth area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69, 5.5psl, A99 and 5 others
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and LooksOrDeath

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230426-094246_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230426-094246_Gallery.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Not enough considering yo height ad physique + face
I am 5'6 same type physique like you and I slayed 26 upto now, will hangout with another bich today to make it 27

Ugly as fuck.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, 5.5psl, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, forevermirin and Blackgymmax
Fuck, I was hoping I was atleast a chadlite... If I'm a HTN and this fucking autistic then there's no fucking hope

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Overall you look good, not really any looksmaxxing advice needed. You just lack some uniqueness, get blue lenses and a prettyboy cut and you are chadlite. Mogs most people.

Overall you look good, not really any looksmaxxing advice needed. You just lack some uniqueness, get blue lenses and a prettyboy cut and you are chadlite. Mogs most people.
hey, thanks
what cut should I get
also, lenses sound a bit douchy

incel autist trucel

• +1
Reactions: Myth
cmon dude fr
how is your bite? ur mouth area is your biggest failo u would slay otherwise, i say this because i had similar mouth area before i fixed it with invisalign.

• +1
hey, thanks
what cut should I get
also, lenses sound a bit douchy
Something like this would be ideal if you live in the west and want to cater towards 18-22 year olds.
what-is-this-hairstyle-called-what-should-i-tell-my-barber-v0-xsh0uw7uud791.jpg

You don't need lenses but they will give you almost 1 extra point in my opinion. It will add so much uniqueness and will give you the final touch that you need to ascend to chadlite. You would have borderline chad potential with a height of 6´2+.

• +1
Your male friends may call you chad because you are malegazemaxxed from gym, autistic picture, thick untrimmed eyebrows, shitty haircut.
Femalegazemaxxers(skinny 6' prettyboys) are the ones getting laid.
Also you're not even white you are a low trust paki looking rapefugee. look up the ethnic tax incel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chawaje, poopoohead, Deleted member 15468 and 1 other person
Narrow skull its over. Becky slayer future.

how is your bite? ur mouth area is your biggest failo u would slay otherwise, i say this because i had similar mouth area before i fixed it with invisalign.
Yeah, i've been told before that I have unsymmetrical mouth area before. My upper teeth very slightly overlap but not enough to call it an overbite since its less than 1cm

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Yeah, i've been told before that I have unsymmetrical mouth area before. My upper teeth very slightly overlap but not enough to call it an overbite since its less than 1cm
asymmetry isn't as much of a problem as its protrusion. have u actually visited an orthodontist? if its not a bite issue then your jaw is probably recessed.

Your male friends may call you chad because you are malegazemaxxed from gym, autistic picture, thick untrimmed eyebrows, shitty haircut.
Femalegazemaxxers(skinny 6' prettyboys) are the ones getting laid.
Also you're not even white you are a low trust paki looking rapefugee. look up the ethnic tax incel
how do i Femalegazemaxx?

Duck lips + naked torso in mirror photo - freddie mercury/ 10

how do i Femalegazemaxx?
fealegazemaxx is making yourself "prettier" no homo:

neck lenghtening stretchings

grow your hair way longer

grow your eye lashes with castor oil or latiss

You're a hella crispy pakigger! black = low trust = malegaze because whiteness reflects light for our eyes to be able to distinguish more information on one's face which is reassuring thus femalegaze so bleach your skin and remove your undertones or something.

shave better

whiter teeths

pinkish lips exfoliating

improve skin quality and so on

• +1
low htn

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 23218
whats pheno failo
You look racially ambigous. Regardless, your pheno is not striking. Featured are all bland in colouring.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 27932