Rate me honest pls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jfl at anyone rating this guy, literal fraud.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., EverythingMattersCel, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
Crazy bone structure, did you get any surgeries?

Just seeing hollow seeks is enough for the obvious Photoshop, even Salludon dont have this definition despite morphing his pics and surgeries too
They are photoshopped. Also clenching his jaw and squinting hard. It's quite obvious. He needs to post a video. Videos are hard to fraud.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., 5'8manlet, volcelfatcel and 2 others
They are photoshopped. Also clenching his jaw and squinting hard. It's quite obvious. He needs to post a video. Videos are hard to fraud.
Go see my last 2 threads with these clicks of Instagram u might be surprised :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Brb killing myself real quick. I'll give you a detailed rating after:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Mrinfinityx
jfl at anyone rating this guy, literal fraud.
“Rate me pls 🥺

C52F3514 599E 473A 8D37 2D0C7BAB9D25

• JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24221 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 15556, Mrinfinityx and 2 others
Here you go :

mirin ur clenching and squinting but u look good tbh

check this shit out

@Preston @volcelfatcel @germanlooks @Mrinfinityx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
I still go by my rate 6.25 psl.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Jason Voorhees
mirin ur clenching and squinting but u look good tbh

check this shit out

@Preston @volcelfatcel @germanlooks @Mrinfinityx
im not mirin shit, literal 4 second video of him cheek sucking, clenching and squinting
doesnt come close to any of them. Unratable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 16275, Kebab Master and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 14160
Proud of you for not answering the second part of the question. :) It may not be over for Europeans. Bless your parents for your genetics; now go find a prime Stacy and reproduce as much as possible.
Hehe, i will tell them;) thank you:)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Dude you’re a Chad lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Efron mogs him imo and Efron is a textbook 6.25
Between 5,5 and 6 PSL imo, but low SMV robotic face, here is Chad in motion in comparison, u know in one second who is the more appealing

• +1
Reactions: Madhate, Jason Voorhees and ROTTING
Just seeing hollow seeks is enough for the obvious Photoshop, even Salludon dont have this definition despite morphing his pics and surgeries too
I've never seen anyone with cheeks like that irl. Either he is a phenom or it is indeed edited.

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master, It'snotover, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Here you go :

You don’t Shop. Thumbs up for that. Cheeksucking and squinting and whatnot is all fair and square. Don’t get why pussys are whining.

but yeah very high psl with decent appeal. But you would probably do great as a model. Outstanding features. Just very robotic as you probably already know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556 and .👽.
You don’t Shop. Thumbs up for that. Cheeksucking and squinting and whatnot is all fair and square. Don’t get why pussys are whining.

but yeah very high psl with decent appeal. But you would probably do great as a model. Outstanding features. Just very robotic as you probably already know.
@one job away
Just a brief reality check that u will be surprised how many video editing apps and tools there is nowadays on the nature, nothing can be trusted at all anymore except maybe face live messenger with horrible distorsion

@one job away
Just a brief reality check that u will be surprised how many video editing apps and tools there is nowadays on the nature, nothing can be trusted at all anymore except maybe face live messenger with horrible distorsion

Don’t care. I rate what I see. If he frauds why should I care. Not gonna invest too much

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Mrinfinityx
Don’t care. I rate what I see. If he frauds why should I care. Not gonna invest too much
Somebody saying that this guy was spamming his face on truerateme with incel behavior, he is clearly fishing for compliments with an hidden background

@one Job weg
Nur ein kurzer Realitätscheck, dass Sie überrascht sein werden, wie viele Videobearbeitungs-Apps und -Tools es heutzutage auf der Natur gibt, nichts kann mehr vertraut werden, außer vielleicht Live-Messenger mit schrecklicher Verzerrung

Sorry, but i don‘t put ANY effort into frauding anything! For what reason?? All I wanted are some rates, thats ALL!

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
@VicMackey @Preston @germanlooks @StrangerDanger

Individual features very good, but looks kkind of uncanny to me?
true, doesn't harmonize that well. Still a low tier chad or chadlite tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Sorry, but i don‘t put ANY effort into frauding anything! For what reason?? All I wanted are some rates, thats ALL!
Ask Crisick, he has the answer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 14160
u look good
but one eyebrow is longer than the other (the shorter one should be longer and straighter)
What surgeries u had?

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, Deleted member 15556 and Mrinfinityx
Is the right pic recent? His photoshop skills are slacking if so, he doesn’t looks as chaddier as in other pics.
Yeah he posted it to trm when Lookism went down and needed dopamine fix

• JFL
Fuark the balckpill is real , even on incel forum a good looking dude gets 1000 replies , while legit incels thah need help , get max 3-4 replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Kebab Master, .👽. and 3 others
Fuark the balckpill is real , even on incel forum a good looking dude gets 1000 replies , while legit incels thah need help , get max 3-4 replies
Because someone here exposed his apparently toxic larping on reddit like the Crisick succession, this is why

• Love it
Reactions: Birdcell
I rate you 8.25/10
Chad +
You should model

Very good looking, 8+ objectively, as for appeal, that's something I can't really answer as I'm not a woman, how're you doing on tinder?

This will give you a rough estimation of your appeal

I just asked my girlfriend to rate you and she says you're ugly. sorry buddy

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Because someone here exposed his apparently toxic larping on reddit like the Crisick succession, this is why
I would LOVE to facetime with you and see your face, the moment u see i dont use any photoshop or what the crack ever is there idc . But the effort is too much, so believe whatever makes you happy :)

• +1
Very good looking, 8+ objectively, as for appeal, that's something I can't really answer as I'm not a woman, how're you doing on tinder?

This will give you a rough estimation of your appeal
everyone probably thinks he is a

catfish

I just asked my girlfriend to rate you and she says you're ugly. sorry buddy
as long as she likes how you look I am happy for you;-)

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 17174
I would LOVE to facetime with you and see your face, the moment u see i dont use any photoshop or what the crack ever is there idc . But the effort is too much, so believe whatever makes you happy :)
U clearly joined the forum yesterday for getting advice for Lefort and Leanmaxx, clearly not in a larping behavior, u know I am right and u are coping

• +1
He is legit tho
Legit or not I don't care, but I can feel the future face spam in the rating section for fishing if this dude was banned of reddit

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I don't doubt its fake:hnghn:

6.3 PSL low appeal