Rate me (iasacrko) in PSL

why are you talking with an indian accent

I am fat tbh that’s probably where that 2D face depth thing the guy was talking about comes from
no jfl because u cant grow a browridge by losing fat JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko
MTN. Please don't ever show that forehead again.

PSl 5.5 if you have god height and frame. fix your norwood raper and move on. youre good.

• JFL
Do u happen to be from India to be rating that high?
na bro. Im honest. You have good facedev. PSl 5.5 if your height and frame is good too

wow you mog so hard"

MTN. Please don't ever show that forehead again.
That worries me tbh

As a young person I can hide my forehead with bangs but as I grow older more mature hairstyles will always be a problem

At least Ik for a fact I’m not balding since it honestly was literally always like that innit

That worries me tbh

As a young person I can hide my forehead with bangs but as I grow older more mature hairstyles will always be a problem

At least Ik for a fact I’m not balding since it honestly was literally always like that innit
I have same hairline

• +1
I have same hairline
It’s shit innit Johnny Depp type hairline that makes me always insecure ever since I was a small kid

I remember in 3rd grade if I tilted my head backwards it looked like I was bald

My hairline literally is just high

If he has shit facial development than i must be giga subhuman. Although Im just LTN.
I think for now facially I’m probably 4.5psl a bit above average but not htn at least untill I lose weight

High mtn or low htn

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
It’s shit innit Johnny Depp type hairline that makes me always insecure ever since I was a small kid

I remember in 3rd grade if I tilted my head backwards it looked like I was bald

My hairline literally is just high
I was never insecure about it because I thought it was normal, It's definetly a family trait since my mom and my 2 little sisters do have a very similar hairline, which would be considered norwood 1-2 here.
But neither my dad or my mom is bald.
In fact my dad is a chad for 50 yo, and has amazing hair, so i hope to age as good as him.

• +1
Ugly
Looks like you peaked at 15 or sumn

• JFL
That worries me tbh

Find your oneitis or something before it gets to that point so you don't have to worry about your forehead being exposed once your older.

Ugly
Looks like you peaked at 15 or sumn
I was actually uglier back then in my opinion

Tho back then I had that puffy cutecel halo so I was never alone from attention just not exactly sexual

I think for now facially I’m probably 4.5psl a bit above average but not htn at least untill I lose weight

High mtn or low htn
yeah and consider modified lefort 3. can ascend you even more.