Deleted member 22000

Iron
FB IMG 1674874407517
VAPORGRAM1674167395159

IMG 20221109 170920 011
IMG 20230220 200116 822
Received 746951616934865
Orca image 20873955

What are my flaws? I'm a Mexican, I've never kissed a girl, I don't have any friends, women run away from me like the plague, I've tried tinder but I can't get anything, not even fat and ugly subhumans give me like
I have a theory that it's because I look like a fagot and low iq Mexican women love brainless apes and not youthful looking men with good collagen
Anyway my goal is bulking and improving my frame and getting a little more angularity on my face i want a style like Noen Eubanks but with more muscle

Attachments

• IMG_20230228_225818_668.jpg
    IMG_20230228_225818_668.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Prince88 and thecel
Mogs me

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Red Fox, TheAbyssinian and 2 others
e boy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, TheAbyssinian, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Because you look like then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
Upload a non gay pic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, TheAbyssinian, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Wtf are these pics?

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
I have a theory that it's because I look like a fagot and low iq Mexican women love brainless apes
stop taking gay pictures then

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
prettyboy chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22000
stop taking gay pictures then
But they are not the photos, it is my face itself. I look fagot due to soft features, so I will do weights to have more muscle and make my face and body contrast

• +1
Reactions: fallingshibuya
You give off a bit of gay vibe, looking emo doesn't help

Lose the earning, get jacked

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
Maybe stop being a tiktok e faggot

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, ShowerMaxxing and Anchor_Ship
unratable frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 25938, It'snotover and 1 other person
Go read how to take a ratable pic please.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
The problem is you want to kiss men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, User49, DoctorPMA and 6 others
View attachment 2143508View attachment 2143495
View attachment 2143497View attachment 2143501View attachment 2143504View attachment 2143505
What are my flaws? I'm a Mexican, I've never kissed a girl, I don't have any friends, women run away from me like the plague, I've tried tinder but I can't get anything, not even fat and ugly subhumans give me like
I have a theory that it's because I look like a fagot and low iq Mexican women love brainless apes and not youthful looking men with good collagen
Anyway my goal is bulking and improving my frame and getting a little more angularity on my face i want a style like Noen Eubanks but with more muscle
First step : did u ever tried to talk to a girl

Blud is majestic

upload a full front and side profile unfrauded selfie bro

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and kramer
cause when girls meet you irl, they dont see your frauded gay angle pics they see the real you

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
View attachment 2143497View attachment 2143501View attachment 2143504View attachment 2143505
Another greycel fag from tik tok, leave this site boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
You do indeed look like a faggot. You’re recessed as well

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
recessed and downgrown

i look like a woman but damnyou still look gay as shit lmfao even for an asian💀

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and poopoohead
Very handsome, I really don’t know what their problem is

Autistic pics you probably are a autotoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and forevermirin
cause when girls meet you irl, they dont see your frauded gay angle pics they see the real you
nah i look better irl actually my potato phone has a shitty camera so the only "fraud" is the color filter but no big deal

You look like @Iasacrko if he leanmaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and poopoohead
You look like @Iasacrko if he leanmaxxed
No way he mogs me to the shits
D443DAC5 0345 4E82 AB94 E42E3CBF6EB6

tho leanmax is showing progress ignore the shit hair

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Yung, forevermirin and Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Slightly recessed but not mega fail unless you get to measure and irl it goes unnoticed
do u really not realize how thats cope? jaw is law and u got a fem jaw bro

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Get rid of that nose mole.

• Woah
Get rid of that nose mole.

:O maybe
How bad are moles?
Anyway, I would like to improve other things first, like laser hair removal on my beard and improve the angularity in my lower third

Hair needs more volume or perm it

• +1
yes boyo but for a pretty boy look it's not bad i believe
prettyboy or masc it doesn't matter jaw is law. name me 1 prettyboy chadlite+ who doesn't have an above avg masc jaw.

prettyboy or masc it doesn't matter jaw is law. name me 1 prettyboy chadlite+ who doesn't have an above avg masc jaw.

Images 67

I don't understand
your distinction of "female jaw" forward growth does not necessarily mean dimorphism, if anything the ramus and the gonions are the most dimorphic

The filters, the faces youre making, the hair, the pouting just a zest fest. ur not ugly but the zest makes you retarded take normal pics bro

your biggest falio is that you come across as a faggot

Low htn in these frauded photos. Unfrauded mtn max

Low htn in these frauded photos. Unfrauded mtn max
"Frauded" dude it's just color filters It's not like a pink filter changes your facial structure like photoshop but yeah keep coping about "fraud"
In any case, I use those "gay" filters because my phone is crap and it takes photos with 240p quality so the filters hide the shitty quality a bit.
IMG 20230410 152438

IMG 20230409 124243

it's not even angles and tilts super tryhards

This is how real fraud photoshop and shit look like and not a black and white filter
Received 557070176115099

"Frauded" dude it's just color filters It's not like a pink filter changes your facial structure like photoshop but yeah keep coping about "fraud"
In any case, I use those "gay" filters because my phone is crap and it takes photos with 240p quality so the filters hide the shitty quality a bit.
View attachment 2146140

View attachment 2146048
it's not even angles and tilts super tryhards

This is how real fraud photoshop and shit look like and not a black and white filter
View attachment 2146079
take a pic from front angle

Mogs me facially also just message random girls on snap bro it aint that deep jfl