Rate me in motion in natural outdoor light - NO FRAUDING - 18 - VIRGIN

If You're vigring at 18 i Will be Virgin till i die

Are you guys trolling? The guy is way above average.

• full and wide lips
  • Great eye area
  • Good bone structure
  • Good nose
  • perfect hair

He needs to improve his skin, yes, but he is a very good looking autist.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1464
Are you guys trolling? The guy is way above average.

• full and wide lips
  • Great eye area
  • Good bone structure
  • Good nose
  • perfect hair
He needs to improve his skin, yes, but he is a very good looking autist.
He's high tier normie looks wise. Unfortunately like most autists he lacks harmony. He looks aspie as fuck.

The fuck
You look like a closet beta faggot, 0 sex appeal

Now I see the curry ancestry bro

Actual autist

He's high tier normie looks wise. Unfortunately like most autists he lacks harmony. He looks aspie as fuck.
He looks better than the majority of guys. If he stops being an autist, he will easily get laid.

He looks better than the majority of guys. If he stops being an autist, he will easily get laid.
Which is why I said he's a high tier normie. High tier normies look better than most guys.

Mentalcel. Fux shitty haircut and start following a decent skincare routine. You don't look bloated, but your bones are kinda shitty. Bearmaxxx maybe?

square face of envy

you look like ur ready to cry at any moment which is kinda off-putting

other than that fix skin and you'll slay tbh
I have the same skin. Its kinda unfixable.

Good looking

This guy looks like Harrison Ford

good looking homeless guy

1. Your neck is too thin. You would benefit hard from a muscular neck. Necktrain asap
2. Your posture seems fucked, you kinda have that nerd neck
3. Skin is bad but it is the texture. I deal with acne scarring etc too and it is a pretty big minus. You would look way more approachable with smooth skin.
4. Haircut does not suit you IMO, you look kinda like wolverine. Somewhat intimidating but not in an attractive way
5. You have a very good eye area and decent jaw-chin-cheekbone triangle. Face looks lean which is also a big +

My suggestion: try whatever you can for skin, fix the hair (i recommend a classic taper cut with long top which you can style backwards to show off your nice hairline and well proportioned forehead). Just by looking at you I think your diet sucks. If you would eat tons of good meat and animal fat your physique would improve drastically without even lifting. Skin would improve too.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11604
what is a necro post bro
Do not necropost (i.e., do not post on old threads over 1 month old) unless you have a good reason to do so (one-liners, mere quoting, and plain agreement are not good reasons).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
1. Your neck is too thin. You would benefit hard from a muscular neck. Necktrain asap
2. Your posture seems fucked, you kinda have that nerd neck
3. Skin is bad but it is the texture. I deal with acne scarring etc too and it is a pretty big minus. You would look way more approachable with smooth skin.
4. Haircut does not suit you IMO, you look kinda like wolverine. Somewhat intimidating but not in an attractive way
5. You have a very good eye area and decent jaw-chin-cheekbone triangle. Face looks lean which is also a big +

My suggestion: try whatever you can for skin, fix the hair (i recommend a classic taper cut with long top which you can style backwards to show off your nice hairline and well proportioned forehead). Just by looking at you I think your diet sucks. If you would eat tons of good meat and animal fat your physique would improve drastically without even lifting. Skin would improve too.
this thread is 2 years old , i don't think he is here anymore