rate me in motion. (Will compare in Jan 2025)

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
my cheeks are all red because i just was outside in the cold for like 2 hours so don’t comment abt that ik. i also plan on making another vid like this next year to see the differences

@orangomango2003 i look the exact same as i do in my photos here so go back to worrying about yourself and hop off my cock! stop posting tiktok’s of me from a year ago JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47552, capybara and DoII
@Average Aryan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47552
Mogs me
Strong HTN

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
7-7.25/10
Good looking

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
my cheeks are all red because i just was outside in the cold for like 2 hours so don’t comment abt that ik. i also plan on making another vid like this next year to see the differences

@orangomango2003 i look the exact same as i do in my photos here so go back to worrying about yourself and hop off my cock! stop posting tiktok’s of me from a year ago JFL

i know a chad version of you irl. he looks similar but has broad face and real hunter eyes

Video doesn’t work for me. Brutal

still looks average. with non frauded pics i mean that you need to move your camera further away and go outside without a beanie hiding half of your face. i've seen unfrauded pics of you: brutal eye area and thin lips.

damnn coloring is so important

• Love it
still looks average. with non frauded pics i mean that you need to move your camera further away and go outside without a beanie hiding half of your face. i've seen unfrauded pics of you: brutal eye area and thin lips.
a year ago :eek: after i improved my lips a bit with volufiline, improved my coloring, eyebrow, lashes. just suck a fat cock man

• JFL
a year ago :eek: after i improved my lips a bit with volufiline, improved my coloring, eyebrow, lashes. just suck a fat cock man
and improved the width of my jaw by developing my masseters a bit

beanie covering half my face? u mean my forehead that’s pretty much ideal? reaching bro ur seriouslyyyy reaching

idk man i wish i had ur eyes tbh. MIRIN THE AVI CHANGE THO
Nah your eyes harmonizes with your face really well
High trust nice white guy pheno

• +1
beanie covering half my face? u mean my forehead that’s pretty much ideal? reaching bro ur seriouslyyyy reaching
what's the point of asking for a rating if you're not even showing your face as other people see it in real life. isn't the point of ratings to know how attractive you are to other people.

i don't care if you're ugly or attractive i just think we need to be truthful here. a rating can only be accurate if the whole face and body are shown in normal lighting with enough distance to eliminate any lens distortion.

I don’t why people rate you strong HTN, I just don’t see it

strong mtn you'd just be any other guy at my school

they don’t average is usually around low htn
I mean fair enough but you are maximum softmaxxed rn and low htn is fair. There’s a ratio problem with your nose and lips

• +1
htn blond cutie patootie all blacks get an instant ltn

• JFL
I mean fair enough but you are maximum softmaxxed rn and low htn is fair. There’s a ratio problem with your nose and lips
i’m not maximum softmaxxed. but yeah i know. think i should address it by trying to make my nose smaller or lips wider? not sure which one would fix the ratio more

I'm taking your eyes and implanting them into my eye sockets thank you very much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and NorwoodAscender
i’m not maximum softmaxxed. but yeah i know. think i should address it by trying to make my nose smaller or lips wider? not sure which one would fix the ratio more
I mean ideally both but idk how to make lips wider honestly

• +1
I mean ideally both but idk how to make lips wider honestly
i’ve heard rumors that facial flex works. guess it’s worth trying out. worst case it just doesn’t work jfl

i’ve heard rumors that facial flex works. guess it’s worth trying out. worst case it just doesn’t work jfl
try it out but honestly it’s not a big deal

• +1
I don’t why people rate you strong HTN, I just don’t see it
He just has very good coloring and is softmaxxed
His side profile is also way better than most of the forum, arguably better than his front
Giving him anything lower than high MTN is just absurd ngl

ascends with lips

• +1
The bad ratio is mostly caused by your camera being so close to your face.

• +1
Mtn+ htn- gigachad in Mumbai

Your current avi mogs you hard, @enorwood04 .