• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Torero, Deleted member 7753, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
Bloated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, 000, Mr.cope and 8 others
1. Not a candid it’s literally u taking a selfie
2. Fruaded to oblivion : low resolution lighting to fruad ur acne , hoodie maxxing to fruad cheekbone contour + hoodiemaxing to keep fringe to fruad high hairline
88lbs at 5 7 “ and u still claim ur bloated and a chadlite ? = over son

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6400, Effortless and 35 others
4. Not facing camera to fraud ipd aswell

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and W0KESTMOTHF
Claims he’s a chadlite and chad with “softmaxxing “
how someone can be 88lbs at 5'7... it must be larp... even me during my auschwitzmaxxed times i wasnt below 90lbs mark...

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Good_Little_Goy, brainded and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Good_Little_Goy, Entschuldigung and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: CursedOne, Copeful, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
how someone can be 88lbs at 5'7... it must be larp... even me during my auschwitzmaxxed times i wasnt below 90lbs mark...
He's 4'10 actually

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6400, Effortless and 4 others
2. Fruaded to oblivion : low resolution lighting to fruad ur acne , hoodie maxxing to fruad cheekbone contour + hoodiemaxing to keep fringe to fruad high hairline
4. Not facing camera to fraud ipd aswell
Jesus bro, how old are you? Are you still coming after me to hate? You put more thought into this than i did lmaoooo

All i did was make a video that i took a secreenshot of in this exact frame. That's literally it, you're saying shit to me that i didn't even know existed lmao. Selfie looks different by the way, ever thought about focal length? Fuck outta here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126, Deleted member 6963, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
You guys are mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7126, Deleted member 6963 and 3 others
Jesus bro, how old are you? Are you still coming after me to hate? You put more thought into this than i did lmaoooo

All i did was make a video that i took a secreenshot of in this exact frame. That's literally it, you're saying shit to me that i didn't even know existed lmao. Selfie looks different by the way, ever thought about focal length? Fuck outta here
im 17 jfl . I’m doing this cuz ur obviously delusional and stuff . I don’t actually hate u at all . Wish u the best with looksmaxing

You guys are mean
He claims he’s a chadlite and chad with softmaxxing. He is prime delusion . Calls other shitskins and other racist remarks if we show the reality of the situation. We don’t actually hate him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6400, Zygos4Life and 4 others
He's 4'10 actually
Fam, i'm 5'7''. I don't get the problem, it's an ordinary height. My pants are also size 176, which is 5'9''.25, and they're an exact fit. So if anything i might be taller. It also says 170 on my ID. I was 4'10'' at 11.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Calls other shitskins and other racist remarks if we show the reality of the situation.
What? Worst i've ever done here is call someone an ethnic prick after multiple expletives aimed towards me. Idk wtf you're on about here

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chadeep and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Fam, i'm 5'7''. I don't get the problem, it's an ordinary height. My pants are also size 176, which is 5'9''.25, and they're an exact fit. So if anything i might be taller. It also says 170 on my ID. I was 4'10'' at 11.
You can't be 5'7 , 88 lbs and bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Over and 4 others
  • Ugh..
Mogs an African dwarf frog but still gets mogged by the average African Bullfrog or Bullpig

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 4430, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Mogs an African dwarf frog but still gets mogged by the average African Bullfrog or Bullpig
Did you really do this because i showed the extent of James' balding in recent years or

• Ugh..
Looks good

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
damn I'm living rent free in your head
No? Rofl if you think so

All i did was ask a question, which is why are you being so stupid

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and improover
Couldn't have said it better myself

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
Something is not adding up dude. Quit the larp and tell us the truth. You can not be 5'7 and 88lbs. There are 4'11 women that are 85 lbs at the worst. Are you 4'10? Did you larp height because you were insecure about being 4'10 and 88 lbs? I honestly think this it what is. You are 4'10 and 88 lbs, so you larped height in order to seem bigger with being only 88 lbs. You know you could've larped both height and weight, idk why you chose only the height.

@Sikkunt23 @sytyl does this seem like a reasonable explanation?

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Effortless, Copeful and 8 others
Something is not adding up dude. Quit the larp and tell us the truth. You can not be 5'7 and 88lbs. There are 4'11 women that are 85 lbs at the worst. Are you 4'10? Did you larp height because you were insecure about being 4'10 and 88 lbs? I honestly think this it what is. You are 4'10 and 88 lbs, so you larped height in order to seem bigger with being only 88 lbs. You know you could've larped both height and weight, idk why you chose only the height.

5'7 and 88lbs is unironically an impossibility unless he just came out of auschwitz in which he was being treated with chemo for cancer

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Effortless, DaGullas and 5 others
Lmaoo why do yall bully this kid.

• JFL
Reactions: malignant, Hozay, Chadeep and 1 other person

He’s prolly 5 7 and 88 lbs what I don’t believe are his delusional thinking . For example he thinks he’s a chadlite and chad with soft maxxing and that he’s bloated at 88 lbs just lol . Ur a low tier normie and boneless just accept it

• +1
Reactions: Over
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23

No it doesn't

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sytyl and Sikkunt23
Anyway if op really is that short I'd honestly recommend he get to a doctor/endocrinologist ASAP, he lives in the netherlands so he has access to decent healthcare. He can still be saved from a horrible fate.

• +1
Lmaoo why do yall bully this kid.
This is PSL jfl. You will get harsh feedback in a toxic tone.
He’s prolly 5 7 and 88 lbs what I don’t believe are his delusional thinking . For example he thinks he’s a chadlite and chad with soft maxxing and that he’s bloated at 88 lbs just lol . Ur a low tier normie and boneless just accept it
5'7 and 88 lbs is not properly functional. It just can not be true

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, Copeful, Over and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and improover
Mans tryna cope so hard he turned it into some kinda Harvard essay
> Harvard essay
> 6 sentences max biggest font and bold
Pick one son

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
88lbs and bloated?
Unless you are injecting vegetable oil into your fucking face I don’t see how that’s possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, diggbicc, Copeful and 7 others
> Harvard essay
> 6 sentences max biggest font and bold
Pick one son
Bruhh why you gotta take shit so literally it's just on overexaggeration my mans ease up and move your head out of your ass

Bruhh why you gotta take shit so literally it's just on overexaggeration my mans ease up and move your head out of your ass
Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
88lbs and bloated?
Unless you are injecting vegetable oil into your fucking face I don’t see how that’s possible
I don't need you to see if anything's possible if you're not gonna say how to fix it or give any kind of advice or feedback at all

Keep coping
Coping with what? That what you wrote isn't a harvard essay? I think that's kinda misplaced dawg

Almost like you're a robot programmed to say ''cope'' to everything

This is PSL jfl. You will get harsh feedback in a toxic tone.

5'7 and 88 lbs is not properly functional. It just can not be true
Do you call this feedback bruv

Coping with what? That what you wrote isn't a harvard essay? I think that's kinda misplaced dawg

Almost like you're a robot programmed to say ''cope'' to everything
COPE

I don't need you to see if anything's possible if you're not gonna say how to fix it or give any kind of advice or feedback at all
Advice?
I’m saying if you are 88lb that’s not bloat that’s literally your facial structure only thing you can do to remove it is fat removal no such thing as debloating at that weight.

• +1
Advice?
I’m saying if you are 88lb that’s not bloat that’s literally your facial structure only thing you can do to remove it is fat removal no such thing as debloating at that weight.
Then why was my bone structure visible due to less bloat at 9

4-5/10
normie