Rate me in PMs

rand anon

rand anon

Caucasoid supremacist Castiza futurist 😛
title. Pretty much over for me as a 5'3 dravidian pajeet, non NT too. I get a few matches from decent looking curry girls but they never go anywhere. Willing to hardmaxx however much I can, except LL, as that won't make much of a diff at my height. Even after hardmaxxing I'll never be able to slay obviously, but if I can get the occasional lay I'll be content. Also don't doxx pls, don't wanna become a meme like ravi and that devansh guy :hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deprived
tagging random niggas cause this post didn't get traction

@Birdcell @Mrinfinityx @Lihito @TeenAscender @MaxillaMaxing @Mewton @Korea @PrinterAndFaxMachin @UniqueFemManNiche @LooksOrDeath @Zer0/∞ kek

Yeah you can pm me but I'm 100% subjective

@Birdcell @Mrinfinityx @Lihito @TeenAscender @MaxillaMaxing @Mewton @Korea @PrinterAndFaxMachin @UniqueFemManNiche @LooksOrDeath @Zer0/∞ kek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon

AKA niggas that carry the forum

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and rand anon
title. Pretty much over for me as a 5'3 dravidian pajeet, non NT too. I get a few matches from decent looking curry girls but they never go anywhere. Willing to hardmaxx however much I can, except LL, as that won't make much of a diff at my height. Even after hardmaxxing I'll never be able to slay obviously, but if I can get the occasional lay I'll be content. Also don't doxx pls, don't wanna become a meme like ravi and that devansh guy :hnghn::hnghn:
PM me and become a meme like Ravi

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Send brahim, and LL would totally be worth it even if you wouldn't truly be slaying you'll still he equal height with majority of women :ogre:

• +1
pm bro

• +1
pm

• +1
dm and pm

• +1
pm

• +1
there is no difference between pms and the rating section jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828 and rand anon
I don't mind rating but 5'3 is fucking suifuel:feelswah:
Yeah you can trust I've rated others, I don't doxx

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and rand anon
Idk Bhai, kinda scared to after seeing u call out those ricecels lol
If your stats aren't LARP, then your only way out is statusmaxxing/moneymaxxing. Aziz ansari has similar stats but can get attractive women because he is a famous comedian:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, rand anon and Deleted member 3828
Sure G PM

• +1
As for ratings, till now I've gotten

3.5-3.75PSL
4.75-5 psl
3/10
5.5/10

Go on

• +1
Send me a pm with your face ..also if you're worried about doxxin use imgur and create private links and send it to me and delete the pic from there later

• +1
Pm

• +1
send me bhai, I am curious from lurking here for a while

Pm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Majkal, rand anon and igbekele007
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal and rand anon
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
@poopoohead why are people finding this thread after a yr lol :feelsthink::feelsthink:

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and poopoohead
@poopoohead why are people finding this thread after a yr lol :feelsthink::feelsthink:
Lmfao. The only way I find old threads is through the search bar or the bottom recommended section tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and rand anon
pm

• Woah
Pm

• So Sad