Rate me in this pic

I'd consider 8 the highest you can get. That's like Gandy in his prime. He's not in that tier imo, but you can't say for sure off of that picture. No higher than a 7.5.
So what is missing? His lips need to be longer? He needs hooded eyes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
She's in my art class. That picture was taken in an art lesson.
tbh, if you never talk to her, you need to or you gonna regret you never try, even you gonna fail,
0.1% chance>0% never try
giving you bluepilled advise

I speak to her all the time lol
tbh, if you never talk to her, you need to or you gonna regret you never try, even you gonna fail,
0.1% chance>0% never try
giving you bluepilled advise

So what is missing? His lips need to be longer? He needs hooded eyes?
That's where we differ. I don't rate according to a checklist of necessary features. It's all about harmony and ratios.

Yep...... Sick.....

Just wait till she is taken... you got time m8...

No No No NO not like this.

She keeps on asking if I'm gonna stay for the rest of the course instead of dropping out halfway through which I plan to do.
friend zoned probably.
No

Op is looking very low T. Go to the gym, lift heavy weights and eat like a bear. You look like a feather now.

Last edited:
No No No NO not like this.

She keeps on asking if I'm gonna stay for the rest of the course instead of dropping out halfway through which I plan to do.

No

yeah i get that.... you shoukd have made a move already then... wtf u waiting on then.. Girl i liked first opportunity i saw i took it and i talked to her.... Why wait... i dont get it. Just say ur beta and are scared

That's where we differ. I don't rate according to a checklist of necessary features. It's all about harmony and ratios.
So what exactly stops him from being an 8? What's off?

• +1
So what exactly stops him from being an 8? What's off?
Smallish-looking chin, average eye area, looks like his nose might be slightly too wide, zygos are nothing special.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Smallish-looking chin, average eye area, looks like his nose might be slightly too wide, zygos are nothing special.
Brutal.

• +1
yeah i get that.... you shoukd have made a move already then... wtf u waiting on then.. Girl i liked first opportunity i saw i took it and i talked to her.... Why wait... i dont get it. Just say ur beta and are scared

Think long term fam. This girl lives pretty far away like 2 hours from me. I might as well wait until I get my own place. If I ask her out on a date I've got a place I can fuck her without any distractions. Like if I ask her on a date now we would have to go to her place or get a hotel room.
That is a spot on description

Think long term fam. This girl lives pretty far away like 2 hours from me. I might as well wait until I get my own place. If I ask her out on a date I've got a place I can fuck her without any distractions. Like if I ask her on a date now we would have to go to her place or get a hotel room.

That is a spot on description

whatchu mean long term. You so confident you gonan fuck her right away fam? do dont even know if she likes you bruv allow it.

whatchu mean long term. You so confident you gonan fuck her right away fam? do dont even know if she likes you bruv allow it.
i might as well aim for an actual relationship not just a one night stand

Lotta bluepill in here. You don't look decent or even average. You look terrible man sorry to be brutal. You need HGH srs major framecel. How tall are you as well? Bad quality skin and bloat aren't doing you favors either

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lotta bluepill in here. You don't look decent or even average. You look terrible man sorry to be brutal. You need HGH srs major framecel. How tall are you as well? Bad quality skin and bloat aren't doing you favors either
Depends on his age, if he is the age he looks, he's doing fine, probably above average by a good bit.

5'9

@BLEG PERSON age?

He looks like a feminist lesbian stop deluding him
Because he's 16. Have you seen any 16 year olds lately? Looks good for his age.

Because he's 16. Have you seen any 16 year olds lately? Looks good for his age.

Every 16 yo kid i see mogs me in every aspect. OP looks like 13 in this picture.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Holy shit i'm getting mogged by the holy presence.

I live in the UK
So basically a third world country
Jfl at having crushes , shy and reserved , reserved is the place in between her legs only for chads. She's getting gangbanged right now whilst youf posting on this forum. 5/10 better looking than me.
Not as bad as I thought. But yes you need at least mk677 if not pharma grade HGH for frame

He looks like a feminist lesbian stop deluding him
I am 18 can I still use hgh to grow taller

Last edited:
So basically a third world country
Jfl at having crushes , shy and reserved , reserved is the place in between her legs only for chads. She's getting gangbanged right now whilst youf posting on this forum. 5/10 better looking than me.

I am 18 can I still use hgh to grow taller
no you can’t use HGH to grow taller after puberty

no you can’t use HGH to grow taller after puberty
You do know puberty depends on the individual , some people still grow in their twenties. But yes you are right I haven't grown an inch in the last 3 years

You do know puberty depends on the individual , some people still grow in their twenties. But yes you are right I haven't grown an inch in the last 3 years
ITS OVERRRRR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 649
It's over bro, I'm sorry I hate to say it to people who aren't trolling but its really over

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
how is that a 21 inch bideltoid? looks like 16 inches
I don't have a lot of muscle mass plus my shoulders are hunched over so you can't really tell the width
What would you define as average? I believe that you can rate accurately

Last edited: