• VideoCapture_20240210-074744.jpg
    VideoCapture_20240210-074744.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
you wasted money

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, ClearEmOut, shogrim and 5 others
MTN for your age. with height and proper haircut u can go into HTN territory easily

you need an hair transplant hard and ofc 10 -12 % body fat more than any other thing

• +1
Reactions: tasmanian devil
Weren't u 188cm in Jan.

• JFL
Reactions: tasmanian devil, Skywalker, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
and ur hairstyle sucks , i'd go short hair at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Mosh12, basedblackpiller, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
You look good bro, honestly, idk why you're still posting.

Your surgeries ascended you from <5/10 to 5/10 and above. You went from having failos and having a mouth deformity to being perfectly normal (the HARDEST ascension anyone could achieve), so normal, in fact, u look like one of those face composites that represent the average man in some countries:

This is the average irishman, for example, and it really looks like yourself.

This is a good thing, though, studies have found that the more average you look, the more attractive you are, and the wider appeal you have, so there you go, every surgery you did was absolutely worth it.

You're good looking in the same way Chico is good looking, you're perfectly normal and that's very rare.

get lean nigga

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
You don't deserve that height

yes i will slay after roids
yep, you should be able to
germany , croatia (+fyrom?) , sweden/scandi, maybe spain and baltics too for BBCs
height?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
You look good bro, honestly, idk why you're still posting.

Your surgeries ascended you from <5/10 to 5/10 and above. You went from having failos and having a mouth deformity to being perfectly normal (the HARDEST ascension anyone could achieve), so normal, in fact, u look like one of those face composites that represent the average man in some countries:
View attachment 2734176
This is the average irishman, for example, and it really looks like yourself.

This is a good thing, though, studies have found that the more average you look, the more attractive you are, and the wider appeal you have, so there you go, every surgery you did was absolutely worth it.

You're good looking in the same way Chico is good looking, you're perfectly normal and that's very rare.
his midface is way too long his lips are way too thin his nose is way too fat he is nowhere near handsome

his midface is way too long his lips are way too thin his nose is way too fat he is nowhere near handsome
Bad take.

His midface is actually super average and normal, his nose perfectly fits his proportions and is completely average as well, his lips are masculine, you don't want massive lips to end up looking like funkyflamingo.
Big lips are an ethnic trait and suit ethnic people much better than this guy, he'd look overdone, uncanny and feminine.

You have to stop recommending super exaggerated features, they only create overdone faces like curlyheadjames or unappealing faces like Barrett's (who I suppose is your standard here?) unless you're trolling and trying to make people ruin themselves.

Bad take.

His midface is actually super average and normal, his nose perfectly fits his proportions and is completely average as well, his lips are masculine, you don't want massive lips to end up looking like funkyflamingo.
Big lips are an ethnic trait and suit ethnic people much better than this guy, he'd look overdone, uncanny and feminine.

You have to stop recommending super exaggerated features, they only create overdone faces like curlyheadjames or unappealing faces like Barrett's (who I suppose is your standard here?) unless you're trolling and trying to make people ruin themselves.
he is ugly as fuck bro

stupid haircut

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
You've got bad taste or you're trolling the poor guy
bro don't actually tell me u find this guy attractive? he is low MTN at the MOST.
u don't know shit about aesthetics. u compare this guy to chico JFL this nigga looks like a chipmunk and his head built like a rectangle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Shouldve gotten obo

bro don't actually tell me u find this guy attractive? he is low MTN at the MOST.
u don't know shit about aesthetics. u compare this guy to chico JFL this nigga looks like a chipmunk and his head built like a rectangle
He's average, literally everything he has is average, which is better than most people. He's also fat rn so you can't expect him to look sculpted.

Looks 30 not 22

if you hairmax and leanmaxx youll be htn

Wasted money

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker