>"guyss rate mee am i ugly???"
>gets rated LTN-MTN
>"noo broo i mogg u LMAO RIZZ FORTNITE"

fuck off retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Tai Lung and Samsepioler
Gym maxxed snd the second was recent funky
U have very bad nose. Consider rhino. I'd say mtn smv if u are above 5ft11. Ltn face tho

>"guyss rate mee am i ugly???"
>gets rated LTN-MTN
>"noo broo i mogg u LMAO RIZZ FORTNITE"

fuck off retard
its cuz i mog all these kids and ik it so its weird seeing these ricecel stemcels say shit

MTN High MTN if you skincare maxx but are you black or Latino Latinas don’t care so much about looks

its cuz i mog all these kids and ik it so its weird seeing these ricecel stemcels say shit
Gordon Ramsay What GIF by PeacockTV

id say calling me a drug addict is a bit of a stretch their def trolling me lmfao

id say calling me a drug addict is a bit of a stretch their def trolling me lmfao
1st pic. Is defo drug addict. But yeah with less distortion u are like ltn-mtn

It's ur nose, bad skin, UEE, eyebags that bring u down mostly

It's ur nose, bad skin, UEE, eyebags that bring u down mostly
I think the nose was distorted in the pic u sawd whats a uee? and how do i fix badakin and ehebags

@subhumanchad rate him chad

I think the nose was distorted in the pic u sawd whats a uee? and how do i fix badakin and ehebags
Ur average. That's all u need to know. U are friendzone material for most white foids. But if u really have nice body. Do some softmaxxing g I think u could pull an MTB without much effort

Ur average. That's all u need to know. U are friendzone material for most white foids. But if u really have nice body. Do some softmaxxing g I think u could pull an MTB without much effort
recommended softmaxxes?

ltn at best

I wanna see what these niggas saying ltn looks like lmfao. This is the only forum where ive been given this kind of result so im wuestioning it. Im also hearing shit ive never heard before

Normie boned faggot like this supposedly mogs me guys. Over if im mogged by indian sewer worker

Attachments

• IMG_3039.png
    IMG_3039.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
you have the worst pheno on the planet together with curries and somalians

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Normie boned faggot like this supposedly mogs me guys. Over if im mogged by indian sewer worker
colton is chadlite with 0smv since he is 5"4

• JFL
Jfl what a brainlet, do you unironically believe that you are above mtn?
This guy mogs you to shadow realm where did your ego come from? You are as ltn as it gets

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Tai Lung
Ima put my pic up on a reddit page then ill see
Putting your place on bluepilled place is for sure a good idea bro!

U are just annoying, u asked for rating we gave you one and u got mad because u are delusional as fuck. Delusional people will never ascend just saying.

Also jfl when u put better looking people as a comparison when in reality they mog u hard.
Jfl if u think u will ever be as good looking facially as @colton myers

• +1
Putting your place on bluepilled place is for sure a good idea bro!

U are just annoying, u asked for rating we gave you one and u got mad because u are delusional as fuck. Delusional people will never ascend just saying.

Also jfl when u put better looking people as a comparison when in reality they mog u hard.
Jfl if u think u will ever be as good looking facially as @colton myers

This guy mogs you to shadow realm where did your ego come from? You are as ltn as it gets
I get chad attention lmfao and was popular in hs and had stacy gfs. Only when i goto incel site do i get underrated so its odd

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, lowiqNormie and Tai Lung
I get chad attention lmfao and was popular in hs and had stacy gfs. Only when i goto incel site do i get underrated so its odd
i summon @Blackgymmax

He is ugly as shit. I mog him to the next world that shitlsinned fucm

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
He is ugly as shit. I mog him to the next world that shitlsinned fucm
Are you larping/trolling? if not you got bigger problems than face to worry about, I’d advice a visit to the nearest brain clinic

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Tai Lung
Are you larping/trolling? if not you got bigger problems than face to worry about, I’d advice a visit to the nearest brain clinic
No im not partly to the fact that I have typical running back headshape lmfoa

Like no way am i even near LTN. No Ltn is popular nor touches a girl once in their life. So ik its troll

Like no way am i even near LTN. No Ltn is popular nor touches a girl once in their life. So ik its troll
Cuz ive seen LTN and they have 0 face. Faceless generic looking humans

Wdym how you look old
Like this is what i mean. Massive disparity from what ive heard in private dms + random bullshit that ive mever heard and that isnt consistant

Women dont like unnecessary bodyhair

20, i think i look decent? mind the shit pic pls
5.5/10 High MTN

I would say definitely look into trimming the edges of your eyebrows so they are not overgrown.

Hair wise i’d either suggest going shorter and get a clean ass 1 to 3 taper fade on the sides or growing it out and getting the fuck boy mushroom haircut to get into HTN status.

Forum is biased against skin color darker than a pale nordic.

dm on discord and for a low price ill get you to htn