Rate me PSL 18m

gl dude, good soft features but your bones are underdeveloped, youre only 18 tho so that could change

everyone that rates under HTN is autistic or lost their intuition, this guy is comfortably above average for zoomers
For.maybe little girls. You if he went into a club girls would instantly notice his jaw and say ew lol

Ah, so his competition is 5'4 Guatemalans. I get it now.
Not really. I went on tinder in toronto and theres so many guys like this lol. He would get clobbered and shit stomped here into the ground sleeping w only curries.
Screenshot 20221226 061726 Chrome

Alot of the guys here talking havent actually seen what the dudes on OLD in major cities actually look like. OP is literally mtn ltn compared to this actual htn lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Im going to post this one more time for the incels who think anything with good coloring slays
Who do you think would actually pull in a club?
3308276 Screenshot 20221226 061726 Chrome
3307847 2C8E00D5 7BCF 4CAE AC14 5DC259BB6C25

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
btw im not talking baout clubs in the us, people go to clubs at 16 in europe and he would do well there

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Lol u mog him into the next dimension bro. Ur giga overrating when he looks like some Incel in a scandi hs meanwhile.you look like the top jock

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
HTN with chadlite potential if jaw fixed

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and WagedandReady
Painfull wait till summer after my cycle and have a good body + a tan of Melatonan 2 i will be a mogger i will have Chadlite smv probably with my height and this type of body + he is good looking yes but looks gay dont now way
Already chad if not facially deformed tbh mirin hard

Good pheno & deformed

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax