2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240325_125658.jpg
    IMG_20240325_125658.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
Are you gonna do more hardmaxxes?

What happened to your nose

You claim to be smart but can’t spot that rhino look? His nose job is pretty obvious
Do u think normal people will notice it or only psl autists will notice it?

Do u think normal people will notice it or only psl autists will notice it?
It’s obvious to me. But if most people on this forum look at Zac efron they know for sure he’s done something. Some retards due to society’s no bully mentality or idiocracy might think he’s normal from jaw surgery even though he’s obviously gotten implants, lip filler, and rhino. The gear didn’t cause that to happen. You need bodybuilder level dosages to do that which he isn’t running for a movie role.

So maybe to most ppl it is. They won’t say anything though.

It’s obvious to me. But if most people on this forum look at Zac efron they know for sure he’s done something. Some retards due to society’s no bully mentality or idiocracy might think he’s normal from jaw surgery even though he’s obviously gotten implants, lip filler, and rhino. The gear didn’t cause that to happen. You need bodybuilder level dosages to do that which he isn’t running for a movie role.

So maybe to most ppl it is. They won’t say anything though.
Fuck. How is it still noticeable. I feel like it gets way bigger when my blood pressure rises after a intense workout or when I take lots of caffeine. Jfl. I'd say from the front it isn't that noticeable

Fuck. How is it still noticeable. I feel like it gets way bigger when my blood pressure rises after a intense workout or when I take lots of caffeine. Jfl. I'd say from the front it isn't that noticeable
why do you post for ratings without any major changes? Are you getting more hardmaxxes?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 64865