Rate me with new hair

Detective

Detective

Zephir
20240202 161106
20240202 161149

You're not gonna walk around like that, right? You're gonna style it?

Hair that length gonna take some time but it can look great. But thats gonna be like hair spray + hella blow dry + wax/gel + setting spray or something to give it longevity and hold.

You're not gonna walk around like that, right? You're gonna style it?

Hair that length gonna take some time but it can look great. But thats gonna be like hair spray + hella blow dry + wax/gel + setting spray or something to give it longevity and hold.
I walked with that. Do you think it looks unkept or bad

I walked with that. Do you think it looks unkept or bad
Im not saying you can't walk outside like that, but I would only have that long hair if I were gonna style it like I'm Patrick Bateman. Because if you want a good looking low maintenance cut, you should go way shorter. Like machine on sides scissors on top. The kinda hair you got now, you have it cause once its styled its insane halo.

Im not saying you can't walk outside like that, but I would only have that long hair if I were gonna style it like I'm Patrick Bateman. Because if you want a good looking low maintenance cut, you should go way shorter. Like machine on sides scissors on top. The kinda hair you got now, you have it cause once its styled its insane halo.
I usually use my hair like in my pp. I cut 3 days ago so its bit too short so i styled like that.

OP be living in 2006 or smth