rate me, would you?

hämorrhoiden

hämorrhoiden

Iron
is it joever? if not, what should i improve?

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 0
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

Are you even trying with a haircut like that? Base is okay. Get TikTok e-boy prettyboy hair.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 26054
BF58BC22 91E7 40F9 97B9 BD09AE6BFC3F
Ok but fr u kinda look like this youtuber Sir Tag, so u can get an asian girl probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: merelyademigod and hämorrhoiden
your eye area makes u look like someone who would rob me in the slums of london.. roadmanpheno failo

the rest of ur features are decent so its kind of a shame.. u should at the very least dye ur brows darker since its the easiest most overlooked looksmax

Are you even trying with a haircut like that? Base is okay. Get TikTok e-boy prettyboy hair.
i see, my fashion sense is so bad that i just go with the most basic haircut i can think of to save money. thanks for the tip tho

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Oh yeah so my rating is Justbewhite/10 or maybe uhh... high low tier normie at the least

i see, my fashion sense is so bad that i just go with the most basic haircut i can think of to save money. thanks for the tip tho
See it this way; by growing out your hair, you don’t go to the barber and thus save up even more money. And you’re welcome. 😄

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hämorrhoiden and Deleted member 22623
your eye area makes u look like someone who would rob me in the slums of london.. roadmanpheno failo

the rest of ur features are decent so its kind of a shame.. u should at the very least dye ur brows darker since its the easiest most overlooked looksmax
right, are you sure it's not the 5 am shadow?

?

Nigga his hair already short what more is there to cut? 🤣🤣

?

Nigga his hair already short what more is there to cut? 🤣🤣
I’m telling him to grow out his hair because it’s too short. It doesn’t look good. Hair is truly crucial when it comes to a man’s appearance.

• +1
Reactions: hämorrhoiden
realistically ur dark circles is the only thing u can improve since the other two things are unfixable unless u get surgery

• +1
I’m telling him to grow out his hair because it’s too short. It doesn’t look good. Hair is truly crucial when it comes to a man’s appearance.
Good idea, you tell him to grow it out and I’ll attack him from behind by telling him to buzzcut it after he takes your advice.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
  • Love it
Haircut is poor and exposes ur wide forehead, grow it out. Long middle part bangs will improve you.
If you dont work on your hair and fashion you will just look like an incel. Also your skin is hella pale and looks dry maybe try tanning or darkening your brows/hair.
You can probably pull more by these alone and become a MTN