Reactions: barettrealrx
low mtn kpopmax immediately

• Love it
There is a surgery for your eyes, cant remember rn

ltn

• +1
Insane positive tilted hunter eyes with dark triad hollow cheek halo on right side
High tier chad
You are a worthless, bitch ass nigga. Your life literally is as valuable as a summer ant. I'm just gonna stomp you and you're gonna keep coming back, imma seal up all my cracks, you're gonna keep coming back. Why? Cause you smellin the syrup. You worthless bitch ass nigga.

You gonna stay on my dick until you die. You serve no purpose in life. Your purpose in life is to be on my stream sucking on my dick daily. Your purpose in life is to be in that chat blowing the dick daily.

Your life is nothing, you serve zero purpose.

You should kill yourself, NOW.

• Woah
Reactions: nathan
You are a worthless, bitch ass nigga. Your life literally is as valuable as a summer ant. I'm just gonna stomp you and you're gonna keep coming back, imma seal up all my cracks, you're gonna keep coming back. Why? Cause you smellin the syrup. You worthless bitch ass nigga.

You gonna stay on my dick until you die. You serve no purpose in life. Your purpose in life is to be on my stream sucking on my dick daily. Your purpose in life is to be in that chat blowing the dick daily.

4055459 1000001651

• +1
Reactions: nathan

MTN in asia maybe low MTN in the west

• +1
Gengis khans descendants went from conquering continents to posting on incel websites

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kazey, Autismcel and barettrealrx
high ltn to low mtn, lose fat and nichemaxx

High subhuman

Chang go slay