7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2428.jpeg
    IMG_2428.jpeg
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • VID_20240419184559859.mov
    9.7 MB
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
low mTN, bc u look a little bloated in the face, cannt really see the eye area. tho ur frame is insane. W FRAME,/ Good lips,
you seem to have alright face harmony

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic, LooksThinker and UZB_Strebl
The frame is insane those are supreme genetics

You’d be a very good bodybuilder tho I don’t recommend getting that big tho in the beach ur definitely gonna get attention with that frame if ur not short

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
HTN definitely.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and LooksThinker
low mTN, bc u look a little bloated in the face, cannt really see the eye area. tho ur frame is insane. W FRAME,/ Good lips,
This little nigga photoshopped his pic look at the walls behind him

70FBA5A2 A533 49F7 9AF1 2BB3C7C5EC9A

If u look closely u can see the wall texture bending specifically in his shoulders and waste

• JFL
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, It'snotover and LooksThinker
NAHHHHHHHHHHHH
This little nigga photoshopped his pic look at the walls behind him

View attachment 2869471

If u look closely u can see the wall texture bending specifically in his shoulders and waste
, u caught him red handed. tho it might be cam quality. unless he sends another pic

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
insane frame boyo

NAHHHHHHHHHHHH

, u caught him red handed. tho it might be cam quality. unless he sends another pic
Yeah idk the quality is low but coincidentally looks kinda stretchy there still he has a htn face maybe he’s a little smaller than in the pics that looks photoshopped to me

Yeah idk the quality is low but coincidentally looks kinda stretchy there still he has a htn face maybe he’s a little smaller than in the pics that looks photoshopped to me
HTN face? no shot he does.

Idk if this helps pic like 4 month old ignore the hair but wtv

Attachments

• VID_20240417214905689.mov
    7 MB
  • IMG_1618.jpeg
    IMG_1618.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Hm I don’t do that idk if this videos helps not sure how to prove I don’t but I should upgrade phone

Attachments

• VID_20240419212531365.mov
    8.7 MB
Bro you're good. But I wouldn't say you're Chadlite, come back again after gym maxxing and skincare.
Idk I think my body right now is good for appeal but I do need to have better skin and teeth and eyebrows and height 6,4 is ideal

Idk I think my body right now is good for appeal but I do need to have better skin and teeth and eyebrows and height 6,4 is ideal
You don't need to be too tall. Being taller than her is enough. If she asks just lie, these bitches dumb:feelskek:.

Unless you're on dating apps off course. Do not lie too much:feelskek:

Bro is trying to rizz us with fake pics

• JFL
Reactions: ThatChicoFan, It'snotover, LooksThinker and 1 other person
We know it’s you , you look constipated and you morphed your frame
How I showed the video if there’s away for something better can do but l just post myself here so it’s wtv