Rate me

Faxed

Faxed

Iron
Im 17

I hear from everyone that i look way younger than my age which i can see but i dont know what causes that. If anyone could help me pinpoint that thatd be great.

What are my biggest falios and how can i fix them (no hardmaxxing). Where could i ascend if i fixed these falios.

Attachments

• 38CE5942-F997-4D7F-BB39-50DA712ED5D9.jpeg
    38CE5942-F997-4D7F-BB39-50DA712ED5D9.jpeg
    821.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2FD663AD-E495-4895-B5DB-9E4648153D83.jpeg
    2FD663AD-E495-4895-B5DB-9E4648153D83.jpeg
    929.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, curlyheadfelipe, bishōnenmaxxer and 1 other person
Just get jacked it's probably easy for you

• +1
Reactions: rooman, try2beme, Deleted member 27472 and 4 others
Biggest failo I would say is that your face is narrow and undefined, you look young for your age because of that plus skinny neck and physique for your pheno. If you get bigger you’ll fix the younger comments.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, try2beme, poopoohead and 3 others
Bro, how tf are these damn young kids finding this forum?

Anyways, you have some potential bro. Consider a sliding genioplasty (chin surgery), lifting weights/getting jacked, and tattoos. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, rooman and poopoohead
You look 13 bro get on MK Or something idk

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Biggest failo I would say is that your face is narrow and undefined, you look young for your age because of that plus skinny neck and physique for your pheno. If you get bigger you’ll fix the younger comments.
Thanks man!

Anyways, you have some potential bro. Consider a sliding genioplasty (chin surgery), lifting weights/getting jacked, and tattoos. How tall are you?
Im 5’9/5’10

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
@Blackgymmax rate this nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Im 17

I hear from everyone that i look way younger than my age which i can see but i dont know what causes that. If anyone could help me pinpoint that thatd be great.

What are my biggest falios and how can i fix them (no hardmaxxing). Where could i ascend if i fixed these falios.

Bulking up and going to the gym is the first thing you should get onto. Plenty of guides online and in the Best Of The Best section of the fourm to accomplish that. You looking small adds to your youtful look as others said.

Your hair is actually a halo, but I mention it since growing it out even more would look good.

A side profile would help with a more accurate raiting.

I'd say you are MTN (Mid-Tier Normie).

Subhuman ----------->LTN---->MTN-------->HTN----------------Tyronelite-------------------->Tyrone

I found this fourm and started lurking a couple months before my birthday, and I'm 18 as of now.
How I found it was because this site is the first result in google when looking up the word "looksmax", on non-safesearch enabled searches at least.

Reason I looked up what looksmaxxing was is because I was watching a blackpill video, and the blackpill is starting to become mainstream amongst normies.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and latincell95
Bulking up and going to the gym is the first thing you should get onto. Plenty of guides online and in the Best Of The Best section of the fourm to accomplish that. You looking small adds to your youtful look as others said.

Your hair is actually a halo, but I mention it since growing it out even more would look good.

A side profile would help with a more accurate raiting.

I'd say you are MTN (Mid-Tier Normie).

Subhuman ----------->LTN---->MTN-------->HTN----------------Tyronelite-------------------->Tyrone
My side profile is pretty shit since i have insane forward growth

Attachments

• 10476429-B4B9-49FB-838C-D351A488C77F.jpeg
    10476429-B4B9-49FB-838C-D351A488C77F.jpeg
    995 KB · Views: 0
  • F7573579-0751-4AE1-B1E2-52AA27130A71.jpeg
    F7573579-0751-4AE1-B1E2-52AA27130A71.jpeg
    821 KB · Views: 0
  • 92FF217D-C386-4A99-9F2B-768584B33AF8.jpeg
    92FF217D-C386-4A99-9F2B-768584B33AF8.jpeg
    760.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 9CB7AE5E-C5A8-4D4E-AF0F-12782358098D.jpeg
    9CB7AE5E-C5A8-4D4E-AF0F-12782358098D.jpeg
    865.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 26A6C3A6-0F1F-4413-A0E9-148D13B3964C.jpeg
    26A6C3A6-0F1F-4413-A0E9-148D13B3964C.jpeg
    943.5 KB · Views: 0
I found this fourm and started lurking a couple months before my birthday, and I'm 18 as of now.
How I found it was because this site is the first result in google when looking up the word "looksmax", on non-safesearch enabled searches at least.

Reason I looked up what looksmaxxing was is because I was watching a blackpill video, and the blackpill is starting to become mainstream amongst normies.
Bruh, shit’s changing fast. When I was 17, all I saw in my YouTube feed were Vine videos and Smosh videos, nowadays they got blackpilled videos on Youtube targeting lonely teens. Crazy shit

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Graham, poopoohead and 1 other person
Bruh, shit’s changing fast. When I was 17, all I saw in my YouTube feed were Vine videos and Smosh videos, nowadays they got blackpilled videos on Youtube targeting lonely teens. Crazy shit
Used to be hamzacel then i looked into wheat waffles then found tails and then this site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, rooman, Deleted member 23157 and 2 others
Used to be hamzacel then i looked into wheat waffles then found tails and then this site
How did you know about Hamza? TikTok or something?

Youtube recommended, some anti social media video and i recently deleted tik tok at the time because it was shit so i clicked on it. Watched all his vids from there

@Blackgymmax @St.TikTokcel do your thing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Eh youre not doomed. 3/10 just too much neoteny

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 24770, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax @St.TikTokcel do your thing
Tyrone amongst Australian aboriginals
Muckaty June2014 Doris Kelly Gladys Brown and Elaine Peckham

Also, I would say that you are way harsher and more blackpilled than both of them, I get why @TRUE_CEL calls you mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover, Michael Myers and 1 other person

I was watching Hamza vids, and eventually got turned off by how aspie his delievry was, even by my standards. That, and him putting on a bicycle helmet to make fun of mentally disabled people was beyond asinine, lost all respect I had for him after that.

Started watching Gerbert Johnson, one of the greatest Blackpill YouTubers out there. Mixes some redpill stuff in there, but it's mostly about how it's already over, and how most guys will just lay down and rot.

Youtube reccomendations. I've never had and never will get a tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: rooman and poopoohead
Tyrone amongst Australian aboriginals
View attachment 2188374

Also, I would say that you are way harsher and more blackpilled than both of them, I get why @TRUE_CEL calls you mentally ill
He is like a 1/10 in my book. Just put him next to louis allen and then just look at urself in the mirror. Can u call yourself a man?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover, poopoohead and 1 other person
long ass neck

workout and mew (for now). Until you get older and can afford surgeries.

also take biotin and collagen for skincare.

And Vitamin C

u look adorable

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Anchor_Ship
Could i ascend if i covered my eyebrows with dreads since theyre too high, lost me face fat since im bloated as fuck rn and got my overbote/pverjet fixed which pushes my lips foward and makes me looks recessed and neotenous

Could i ascend if i covered my eyebrows with dreads since theyre too high, lost me face fat since im bloated as fuck rn and got my overbote/pverjet fixed which pushes my lips foward and makes me looks recessed and neotenous

Ping the people who originally rated you in the thread so they can give their thoughts on this.
@goldpill @Drazen @latincell95 @Peak aesthetics

And yeah, do everything you just said to do. Not sure about covering the eyebrows with dreads part, might only be a temporary fix. Otherwise all the stuff you named would help with your neotenous looks.

This is some Hamza broscience bullshit, but going to the gym for a bit might age you facially, so maybe worry less about neoty at this time, you're only 17. I was pretty babyfaced too, and after a year I aged up a lot. I'm 18 now.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, It'snotover and latincell95
Ping the people who originally rated you in the thread so they can give their thoughts on this.

And yeah, do everything you just said to do. Not sure about covering the eyebrows with dreads part, might only be a temporary fix. Otherwise all the stuff you named would help with your neotenous looks.

This is some Hamza broscience bullshit, but going to the gym for a bit might age you facially, so maybe worry less about neoty at this time, you're only 17. I was pretty babyfaced too, and after a year I aged up a lot. I'm 18 now.
I only started the main stage of puberty like a year ago, grew like 8 inches in a year and 8 months and i was a super squeaker till like 9 months ago so im guessing my face should age in the next year or so.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer

Also ive beenngoing to the gym for a year already, still a twig since i started at 90lbs lmao

You are downward grown.