xacob

leanmaxxing
IMG 0462 IMG 0471
i'm on accutane

Probably the best looking gook in the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0kami123 and xacob
good eye area, average asian flat side profile - genioplasty for a stronger chin, shit skin but fixable.

You got potential. atleast MTN+

• +1
Reactions: xacob
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
you look white but like you got east asian eye surgery like oli london, eye area is your best feature. why do you have so much acne

you look white but like you got east asian eye surgery like oli london, eye area is your best feature. why do you have so much acne
I literally don’t know I’ve removed all added sugars from my diet and would say it’s a decent diet

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I literally don’t know I’ve removed all added sugars from my diet and would say it’s a decent diet
probably just high t mogger

• +1
Skincare asap

i cleanse my face in the morning and night and moisturize after is there anything else I should do?
Do you use acne treatment? You might need to visit a dermatologist. Its holding you back.

I'm guessing your young so should fade when you're 20. I had a breakout everyday when I was young, now I never get it.

• +1
Do you use acne treatment? You might need to visit a dermatologist. Its holding you back.

I'm guessing your young so should fade when you're 20. I had a breakout everyday when I was young, now I never get it.
yeah I was on accutane for around 5 months and my acne dissapeared so i got complacent with cleansing my face and what not. 6 months later my acne is shit again so i started taking accutane again and started a face care routine

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and depressionmaxxing
yeah I was on accutane for around 5 months and my acne dissapeared so i got complacent with cleansing my face and what not. 6 months later my acne is shit again so i started taking accutane again and started a face care routine
maybe its milk that breaks you out

• +1
could i get an allergy test to see if i'm lactose intolerant
thats not what i meant. its just that dairy causes acne for some people including me, but i still drink a shit ton of it

• +1
thats not what i meant. its just that dairy causes acne for some people including me, but i still drink a shit ton of it
lmao. i haven't drank milk lately so i'm not sure

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
htn good looking

• +1